Dad Battle

Pumpkin Puppeteer is getting a bit cutier by your spooky rapping. He was blushing with cuteness and his grin came up.

Pumpkin Puppeteer: Hehehe....

You and Skid are starting to worry about the Master of Pumpkins. He's acting very cute since he got here. Too cute...

You decided to poke his back. Pumpkin Puppeteer turned to you and look at you with cute eyes.

"Uhh... You ok Master of Pumpkins? You kinda look worried." You said.

Pumpkin Puppeteer: ...

Pumpkin Puppeteer didn't respond. Instead of answering your question, he just hugged you!

Pumpkin Puppeteer: Cute cute, little pumpkin...

You're starting to feel a little confused about what Pumpkin Puppeteer is going to do with you.

Pumpkin Puppeteer: Now my little Pump. You'll be my precious pumpkin friend. Let's sing one more song together for our Spooky fun month.

"Ok Pumpkin Puppeteer friend!" You said, cutely.

With Skid on your side, you decided to rap battle with the Master of Pumpkins one more time now that it's the last song.

(Song starts)

Pumpkin Puppeteer: I am Pumpkin Puppeteer the Master of the Pumpkins!

"I am Pump the Spooky Rapper!"

Pumpkin Puppeteer: You look good for my next pumpkin friend!

"I am going to be your pumpkin friend!"

Pumpkin Puppeteer: Don't be scared, my little Pump. You'll be happy for my Spooky show!

"I like you, Pumpkin Puppeteer! Looks like we both are pumpkin friends!"

Pumpkin Puppeteer: But now we're at the fight of the pumpkin show. Quite the show that we have been. Now that you're here and you're being cute! So now we face our time of our life!

"Ahhh! Now that we're here in your own show! I like the decorations that you have made. Now that I'm here, I might as well win this battle! So now we face our time of our life!

Pumpkin Puppeteer: I am Pumpkin Puppeteer the Master of the Pumpkins!

"I am Pump the Spooky Rapper!"

Pumpkin Puppeteer: You look good for my next pumpkin friend!

"I am going to be your pumpkin friend!"

Pumpkin Puppeteer: Don't be scared, my little Pump. You'll be happy for my Spooky show!

"I like you, Pumpkin Puppeteer! Looks like we both are pumpkin friends!"

Pumpkin Puppeteer: I am Pumpkin Puppeteer the Master of the Pumpkins!

"I am Pump the Spooky Rapper!"

Pumpkin Puppeteer: You are going to be my pumpkin friend!

"I'm going to be your pumpkin friend!"

(Song ended)

As the song ended, Pumpkin Puppeteer giggled and smiled at you.

Pumpkin Puppeteer: I guess you're right. Skid, that pumpkin child is so cute. I love you, Pump friend!

You start to smile and give Pumpkin Puppeteer a handshake for that awesome Spooky rap battle you had with him.

Skid: Well, I'm glad that's settled. Also, it is the Spooky Month. Afterall, you seem to be liking this.

Pumpkin Puppeteer: Yeah. I hope I can get to see you again! Come back anytime for another one of my Spooky songs!

"Thanks Pumpkin Puppeteer!" You said as you waved to him, telling him goodbye. While Skid grabbed the speakers to the next world.

Pumpkin Puppeteer: You're welcome! Bye Pump and Skid! Hope you make some cute friends along the way!

And with that, a new Spooky adventure has started.

* Having the best Spooky Rap Battle makes you feel proud.

* It fills you with Determination.