Philly Nice

You notice that there's a big crowd surrounding you, Skid and the Minus Spooky kids. They wanted to cheer for the big act the Minus Spooky kids have in stock.

Skid: Woah! There's a big crowd!

Minus Skid: Ah yes, they come to see our big act for our performance.

Minus Pump: Me like performances! :3

You then see light shining on your face as you blocked it with your hand. You turned to the light to see a Spooky kid lighting up the spotlights. Now it's really a circus now.

You turned back to Minus Skid who's talking about their big act, making the crowd go in awe. Then, Minus Skid turned to you and pat your head.

Minus Skid: Ready to do another rap battle with me?

You grab your microphone and smiled.

Minus Pump: Yay! More Circus fun for our new friends! ^^

Minus Skid: We better get ready cuz this crowd's gonna be excited for our act!

(Song Starts)

Minus Skid: It's our time to shine it up to the Big Top of our Circus!

"It's our time to shine it up to the Big Top of your Circus!"

Minus Pump: Big ole Top! Haha! Big ole Top! Haha! Having fun in our Big ole Top! Haha!

"Big ole Top! Haha! Big ole Top! Haha! I'm having fun in your Big ole Top! Haha!"

Minus Pump: Big ole Top! Haha! Big ole Top! Haha! Having fun in our Big ole Top! Haha!

"Big ole Top! Haha! Big ole Top! Haha! I'm having fun in your Big ole Top! Haha!"

Minus Skid: Getting ready for our trick! It's possible to not resist! Spooky Month is so much fun! You can play in here forever!

"Ready for your special trick! I couldn't even resist this feeling! Spooky Month is so much fun! I can play in here forever!"

Minus Skid: Getting ready for our trick! It's possible to not resist! Spooky Month is so much fun! You can play in here forever!

"Ready for your special trick! I couldn't even resist this feeling! Spooky Month is so much fun! I can play in here forever!"

Minus Pump: Spooky Month! Hahaha! Getting freaky fun! Haha! I love this part where I go crazy! Haha!

"I love Spooky Month! It's pretty freaky, but hey! At least the act is so spectacular! Haha!"

Minus Pump: Yay! Hahaha! It's so much fun! I love to play here with my best friend!"

"Oh yeah baby! It'll be so much fun! I love it when we rap battle with me and Skid!"

Minus Skid: Getting ready for our trick! It's possible to not resist! Spooky Month is so much fun! You can play in here forever!

"Ready for your special trick! I couldn't even resist this feeling! Spooky Month is so much fun! I can play in here forever!"

(Song ended)

The song ended and then the crowd started cheering for you and the Minus Spooky kids. You hear them chanting your name, making you feel proud that you actually stayed calm and not get scared by stage fright.

Minus Skid: Impressive Pump! You've done well with our act! In fact, I'm proud of you that I finally get to rap battle with you and your best friend Skid.

Skid: Aww :)

You thanked the Minus Spooky kids for the great act.

Minus Skid: Thank you Pump. You're too kind. But we still we got one more sing to sing. What do you say?

What would you say?

Yes: ♥️ No:

Minus Skid: Oh good! Now, close your eyes and I'll tell you to open them, ok?

You nod your head and then close your eyes, waiting for the surprise.

* As you close your eyes, you begin to wonder what kind of surprise await for you.

* You stayed Determined.