Week 2 Intro

You and Skid were walking along the sidewalk, exploring the night light streets of the Spooky night.

You two were having some Spooky fun when suddenly, Skid was pointing to that spooky mansion over there.

Skid: Look Pump! A Spooky mansion! Maybe there are some spooky friends inside.

"Let's check it out!"

You and Skid were running as the sounds of crashing noises came into play. As you got to the Spooky mansion, you two open the door and said.

"IT IS THE SPOOKY Month...." You both stopped and look around. Nobody's not in here.

"Hey, where did everybody go?" Skid said to you as you shrug a bit. Then you hear voices.

???: Hehehe...

???: Hahaha...

You look around, feeling a bit scared from the lightning and the echoing laughter from inside the mansion.

"H-hello...? Who's there...?" You said, trying to be brave.

???: We're the demons...

???: We love fun...

You look around again, seeing nothing but darkness.

???: Come join us...

???: You'll have so much fun!

"Um... Skid, I'm scared..." You said, backing away. "Yeah. This isn't Spooky, this is Scary!" Skid says as he hold your hand and keep you close.

You see some eyes staring at you as you see pink. Pink eyes and pink X eyes with a toothy grin and jagged smile. You feel sweat rolling down on your pumpkin face as you took a step back.

???: Hehehe...

???: Hahaha...

You hear them again. They're coming closer to you.

"Skid...?" You called to Skid.

"I'm right here buddy." Skid says, still holding you close.

They came close to you and then without warning, they lash out at you! They grip your arms as if they're grabbing you. You begin to scream for help, calling out to somebody who can save you. But...

The lights came on a bit as you see a pumpkin with a toothy grin and a skeleton with a jagged smile.

It's the Corrupted Spooky kids!

* Fear came over as you see two Corrupted kids smiling at you

* You stayed determined.