Week 4 Intro

You and Skid have been walking forever, trying to find some Ice cream to eat for the Spooky Month. But no luck finding some.

You sigh in defeat.

Skid: Hey Pump. Don't feel sad. I'm sure something good will come around.

You turn to Skid and said that he's sure about this.

Skid: I'm sure Pump. Always.

You start to smile and then hug your best friend like the good times and the bad times. You would never let him go. Never.

Just then, you hear something stopped by right next to you. You both stopped hugging and turn to the strange Skeleton puppet.

Skeleton Puppet: Oooh! New costumes! Come here you precious cuties!

The strange puppet grabbed both of you and put you on top of the vehicle before speeding away.

You were scared being on top of a vehicle. Too scared that you can't move from here, not even a bit. Skid sees your fear and decides to put his hand on your pumpkin head, your stem.

???: Excuse me? Are you the Spooky Rapper that befriended my father?

You lift your head up and see someone with the same thing as Minus Skid, but much different. She's looking at you with nervousness.

It's Skeleton Puppeteer! She's the master of the Skeletons!

* Seeing a Skeleton who is also the Puppeteer fills you with Determination