Week 3 Intro

After some playful times with the Corrupted Spooky kids and their strange Skid with green eyes, you and Skid head to the next area.

Skid: Ay Pump! There's something Spooky over there. We should go there.

You smiled at Skid and tell him to check it out.

You and Skid entered the place called the Circus City. A city that is turned into a carnival with lots of fun. People with costumes came here to see what the fun is about this place.

"I wonder if everyone is having a spooky time here."

Skid: Of course they are Pump! We can do something Spooky here! Besides, you are the best Spooky Rapper in all of... I don't know what this world is. But it's Spooky!

You blushed as you heard him called you the best Spooky Rapper. You look around, trying to figure out what this place was or this world is.

You keep thinking until you bumped into someone. You rub on the side of your pumpkin head, mumbling over something that is hurting you.

Skid: Pump, you ok buddy?

You felt Skid's hands on your shoulders. You turned to your best friend and tell him that you're ok.

You then start to look up at the strange person with his puppet. One is a Skeleton and the other is a Pumpkin who is a puppet.

Could it be...? It is!

It's the Minus Spooky kids!

* Seeing a familiar duo making a puppet show fills you with Determination