Blammed

You and Skid were waiting for the Minus Spooky kids to respond to you. All you can see was darkness.

After a while, Minus Skid said something to you.

Minus Skid: Ok, open your eyes.

You begin to open your eyes and then you saw something so amazing that your eyes begin to glow blue. Not scared, but excitement. Everyone around you were cheering for the big act in the Big Top Bop.

Minus Skid: And now, the moment you've all been waiting for!

Minus Pump: Here's our famous and Spooky pumpkin friend!

Minus Spooky kids: Pump the Spooky Rapper!

The spotlight started to shine right at your face. The crowd begin cheering for your name and Skid, your best friend is smiling and rooting for you as he vibe on the speakers.

You felt scared, but then Skid begin to root for you to keep yourself calm.

Skid: You got this, Pump! I'm right here for you!

You start to feel calm again now that Skid is here for you.

You grabbed your microphone from your pocket and started walking towards the Minus Spooky kids to the stage.

"Thank you. Uh.. thank you very much." You said as you keep calm.

"I'm so happy for the big circus act because, wait for it, it is the Spooky Month!"

Everyone goes wild by the whole Spooky Month. Seems like you, Skid and the Corrupted Spooky kids aren't the only ones that celebrate Spooky Month. It's everyone and they love it.

Minus Pump: Yay for Spooky Month! ^^

Even Minus Pump is happy.

Minus Skid: Now Pump. Are you ready to rap with me one last time?

"Yeah!" You said with cuteness.

Minus Skid: Aww, I knew you would! Get ready?

(Song starts)

Minus Skid: It it the moment you all have been waiting for! The greatest trick you have never ever seen before!

"It is the Spookiest and the funniest! Get ready to cheer for the Spooky Rapper!"

Minus Skid: You're on a roll, Pump! Keep rapping like a Spooky Rapper! (x2)

"I am Pump the Spooky Rapper! I really rap like a bunch of times. Ha ha!"

Minus Pump: It is really the Grand Finale! The rap off for the Grand Finale!

"It is really the Grand Finale! The Spooky rap off of the Grand Finale!"

Minus Skid: Keep it up, Pump! You'll never stop the beat of the rhythm! Keep dancing Pump and you will keep on rapping!

"I'll keep this beat going as how much I'll rap this whole circus! I'll be the greatest Spooky Rapper you have never seen!"

Minus Skid: Keep it up, Pump! You'll never stop the beat of the rhythm! Keep dancing Pump and you will keep on rapping!

"I'll keep this beat going as how much I'll rap this whole circus! I'll be the greatest Spooky Rapper you have never seen!"

Minus Pump: It is really the Grand Finale! The rap off for the Grand Finale!

"It is really the Grand Finale! The Spooky rap off of the Grand Finale!"

Minus Pump: It is really the Grand Finale! The rap off for the Grand Finale!

"It is really the Grand Finale! The Spooky rap off of the Grand Finale!"

(Song ended)

The crowd goes wild as they started to cheer for your name and it gets ever better. They call you the Spooky Rapper from now on.

Skid: Aww Pump. Sounds like they like you

You begin to blush from what Skid's comment.

"Thanks Skid. That's very kind of you." You said, still blushing.

Minus Skid: I'm glad you're having fun, Pump! Helps you feel more Spooky for our Circus.

Minus Pump: And fun! Don't forget about fun! :3

Looks like it's time for you to head to the next world. So you hugged the Minus Spooky kids and told them that was a fun rap battle.

The Minus Spooky kids look so happy for you now that you're a Spooky Rapper.

Skid put his speakers on wheels and followed you to the next world.

* Know that you're the best Spooky Rapper around makes you stay determined.

* Week 4 coming soon