TWENTY-ONE.

Jeff is the first to react.

"Wait, hold on. What is going on right now?"

Man, I don't even fucking know.

"I trusted you, Monroe." Harry tells me, sadness evident in his tone.

"I didn't do this." I insist.

"This is vodka. It's so pungent."

"Okay, cool, but I didn't do it. I didn't put that there. I left the room for two minutes. It was not there when I was drinking it. I told you, I don't even know where the liquor is."

"You're trying to tell me you didn't look for it?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

I can't believe he's going to believe this bullshit. As valid as it is, it actually hurts my feelings and all around sucks.

Everyone is staring at me. Watching my every move. I think Violet is waiting for an outburst, her smirk is so huge.

Fuck you.

"I knew you weren't to be trusted." Violet speaks up.

"I punched a cop, Violet. I do not feel any ounce of fear toward you." I snap, facing her.

"See? She's threatening a little girl. She's obviously wasted."

"You're seventeen." I hear Mitch say from behind Jeff.

"I'm being set up. I don't know how the fuck you want me to prove it, but I did not do this." I calmly say.

"I don't know." Harry sighs, putting the bottle down.

"You guys, this place has cameras. All we need to do is check the footage from the past hour and see what really happened." Sarah chimes in.

Oh Sarah, I knew you were a good one.

"Okay, everyone just stay where they are. Harry, come with me." Jeff announces before exiting the kitchen.

Once they're gone, it goes absolutely silent.

This is so fucking awkward.

"Violet," Tyler breaks the silence after a moment. "Are they going to be satisfied with what they find?"

Violet doesn't answer. She doesn't even look up at us. She knows she's caught and she can't even defend herself. I want to laugh. She didn't even know there were cameras.

Dumbass.

"For fucks sake," Alex exhales. "I knew to not bring a whole fucking child here. A seventeen year old assistant, the fuck were they thinking?"

Harry and Jeff return. Both look pretty upset.

"Violet," Harry says, taking a deep breath. "Would you like to explain?"

She doesn't even move. Hell, she can't even look at him.

"You put vodka in her drink. She left to answer a call, and you put it in her drink." He continues.

Tears well up in her eyes as she shakes her head repeatedly.

Cry me a fucking river, bitch.

"She knows, Harry," I tell him. "The other night in the kitchen, she heard us. I questioned it, but wanted to assume she didn't. But clearly, she did."

"Violet, go to your room. I will get to you in a minute." Jeff orders, clearly agitated.

Harry looks like he wants to claw his own eyeballs out.