i : House visit

Shout outs to karunyaz and Time-to-rock for being sweet children to this less fortunate mother of theirs a.k.a me ! Thank you for all the sweet comments! It may not be a big deal to you guys, but as a simple man, this really made me happy! This goes to all of you guys too!

P.s I'm gonna continue with the questions! Who cares if I don't get answers? Not me anymore! Imma just do shout outs for those who answers!

♡♡♡♡♡

Zenitsu

'How did it get to this?'

Zenitsu could feel his sweat gliding down the expanse of his neck and down to his back. He felt dread pooling in his stomach, his heart beat accelerating, and his hands and feet itching to do something -anything to get away from this danger he called a brother.

'Why is he even in the kitchen?'

Kaigaku stepped forward and Zenitsu flinched. His fight-or-flight instincts kicking in. He'll fight first then run. By doing so, at least he can comfort his ego that he tried, didn't he? Kaigaku's scary expression dropped eerily fast and was replaced by something entirely different.

"Won't you answer my question, my dearest little brother?"

He watched as Kaigaku's lips curled up into a wide smile, his whole body exuding a brotherly and warm atmosphere. Zenitsu whole face immediately paled. He all but shrieked in terror. All the times he had seen that smile led to no good as far as he can remember. The "bad memory" dam he has built has collapsed and childhood memories of petty pranks and harsh training sessions flooded in, each memory just as impactful as the first ones, sometimes more impactful than the last.

'SHIT- forget about fighting, Kaigaku is gonna skin me before I even get to run.'

"JII-CHAN'S ASKING FOR TEA, I HAVE TO GO!"

Zenitsu prayed for himself in the back of himself before he dashed to leave behind his lie to boil on the stove. Zenitsu is quite proud of his agility, he was faster than Kaigaku but as a non-slacker student of their grandfather unlike the little shit slacker Zenitsu, Kaigaku was stronger and had faster reactions.

The brunet caught him in one go with little struggle. He could feel Kaigaku pull him back by the hems of his shirt, the seams threatening to burst as it stretched to a maximum. Kaigaku wrapped an arm around his waist and finally secured the target. If he only held on to the blond's shirt, he knew that, favorite shirt or not, Zenitsu would tear it up just to get away.

In the moment of adrenaline when he was pulled back by the older boy, Zenitsu turned with his clenched fist pulled back and without waiting for a second, his fist connected with Kaigaku's jaw. The satisfying sound of the brunet's pained groan resounded in the room and Zenitsu took great pleasure in that. The grip on his waist loosened and he immediately took off to the other side of the room.

Zenitsu watched as Kaigaku steadied himself, blinking away the stars in his eyes. Kaigaku shook his head one last time and breathed out in disbelief. Finally regaining his composure, Kaigaku smiled genuinely.

"I'm just saying that you might forget the water you're boiling for the old man."

Zenitsu looked up at his brother's sharp blue eyes and smile that had the smallest hint of pride in it.