i : Sleeping over part 2

This chapter is dedicated to the_me_too_desu_guy. Well, it's pretty late cause I said I'd stop with the questions but oh well. Last one can't hurt.

~○~●~○~

Zenitsu

Zenitsu's phone made a sound and he fished it out while he walked to the Kamado bakery, minding his own business until someone decided to make his business theirs.

"Oi, blond pimp. What're you doing out so late?"

Zenitsu sighed and stopped to read the message, ignoring the insult thrown at him. He didn't want to give a damn about some weird crap pulled by some lonely delinquent. But apparently, the lonely delinquent had friends with him and Zenitsu was not happy for him. He frowned when he took a glance at them - there were five of them, two girls and three boys, before going back to reading the message from Tanjirou.

__

From: Tanjirou
Subject: (re)
I got it from Murata! Take care on your way here, some delinquents roam the streets at night. Are you sure you don't wanna be picked up?

Seen
6:43pm
__

Zenitsu typed out a quick reply of declining the offer before he stared at the delinquents in front of him. "Uh... can you, like, move out of the way? I have somewhere I need to go to." Zenitsu isn't scared of lonely delinquents, for him, Giyu is enough and Sanemi was scarier. How could they be scarier than the spartan p.e teacher and the angry math teacher?

Zenitsu stared at them unsure, they didn't move away and he saw a glint in the dark. 'It looked like a blade...' and as if realization hit him his whole body trembled in fear. He raised a hand to point at them and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME AREN'T YOU!? GYAAAAA! HELP! SERIAL KILLER! THERE'S A MURDERER HERE!"

He panicked and almost ran everywhere before remembering that he was surrounded by them. "OH MY GOD!" He started thinking of the worst case scenarios and completely ignored everyone around him.

One of the delinquents, the older girl, asked him if he was alright and placed a hand on his shoulder. Zenitsu looked behind him and stared at the delinquent before fainting in shock.

"Okā-san. What did I tell you about approaching strangers? If they find out who we are, it will be all over the news." The youngest of them all, a boy, reprimanded the teenager. She seemed to be in high school as well as the tallest boy in the group. The other two looked to be still in middle school while the boy was in elementary

"I- sorry, Rui-kun. It won't happen again! It's just the boy- he was panicking and I got worried!"

The boy in middle school snickered, approaching the blond on the ground. He took the bag away and began searching it.

"Onī-san, what are you doing?" Rui hissed and walked to the middle schooler. Rui smacked his hand away from the bag and glared. "We're not thieves and you're not lacking in money."

The middle schooler raised his hands in surrender with a small grin on his face. "I know, I know. But I need more experience, don't I? Because like you said, my acting skills suck."

Rui squinted his eyes and was about to retort when the subject of his annoyance was punched on the face. Rui was caught off guard and just stared in shock as the blond jumped on the older boy, giving out punches to his face.

"Otou-san!"

He called out in reflex and the older pulled the blond away from the bruised and shocked middle schooler. The younger female winced as she patted the older female's head in her embrace for comfort. The fake blade that was in her hand before was now on the ground, a little crumpled from the impact when it hit the ground.