Planet Vedrinia

Such beautiful colors surrounded the ship, each glistening against the jet black abyss. Stars twinkled like diamonds, flashing and waiting to be noticed.

Dib's eyes lit up at the sight of the scenery. It was everything he had ever dreamed of, and more. Even better? He had a real life alien alongside him.

"Astonishing, isn't it Dib-worm?" Zim said. Dib quietly nodded.

The teen's blissfulness was soon interrupted, however, as GIR had begun to screech.

"I WANNA TACO!!!! Can we get a taaaaaacoooooo?!?! T A C O!!!!!!"

"Quiet, GIR! We are not getting tacos!!" Zim yelled. The robot began screaming and crying once more, and the irken sighed.

"Hey GIR," Dib turned around to look at him, and GIR looked up to 'listen'. "If you promise to be on your best behavior, then we will get you as many tacos as you'd like once we get back home, okay?"

GIR gasped and squealed. "OKAY!!!! THANK YOU, MARY!!!"

Dib chuckled, and patted the small robot's head. "You're welcome, little dude."

GIR stopped screaming, and Zim's eyes widened. "How on irk did you...?"

"I just compromised. I get what I want, he gets what he wants, everyone is happy in the end."

"...Huh. I like this 'compromise' you speak of."

"Well I would hope so, otherwise I don't think you'd be able to control him whatsoever."

"Hey! Stop having a point, that's not allowed!"

"Whaaat? It's not?? Oh nooo, whatever shall I do now that I can never be right about anything ever again???" Dib dramatically fell backwards into Zim, who caught him instinctively.

They stifled a laugh. "Oh, shut up!"

After a while, the group neared a small, purplish and black planet, whom was apparently named planet Vedrinia

After a while, the group neared a small, purplish and black planet, whom was apparently named planet Vedrinia. Dibs eyes widened, as it was rather beautiful. It was covered in deep magenta trees, and had dark purple grass that almost looked black. It looked even better up close, once they had landed.

"Aw, Zim, we can't destroy this place! It's amazing!" Dib whined.

"But we have to conquer SOMETHING Dib. This is the closest, uninhabited planet I could find!" Zim said in response.

"We don't have to destroy it to conquer it! We can just take it over, easy peasy! Besides, nobody is here to stop us or anything!" He pleaded, as gave the irken puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeease?"

Zim groaned. "FINE."

Dib squealed and grabbed one of the flags he and Zim had made from the back. He then ran outside of the ship with the irken following behind him, and planted it next to a giant tree they landed by. They had landed in a small field, one big enough to fit a building for two or three people.

"...Zim?"

"Yes, earth-stink?"

"......Can we build a base here? ...please?"

"But why...?"

Dib turned around to face him, giving him the same begging look from earlier. "Secret hideout? Please, Zim?"

The irken sighed. "....Fine."

Suddenly, the bug-like alien was tightly embraced and lifted into the air, so tightly in fact he could barely move a muscle.

"Thank you!!!"

"Y-you're welcome-" He said with strain.

After being set down, Zim had his computer bring him a tablet-like device, one that he had used in order to create his own base. He handed it to Dib, mainly because he had no ideas at the time.

The human thought up a cottage looking building, with one floor and one bedroom. He obviously only added one since he assumed that Zim slept on the couch, definitely not for any other reason. Why would there be another reason? That's crazy.

In any case, the building was made in a matter of seconds. The wood didn't quite match the ones on the planet, but it didn't really matter. It wasn't exactly meant to be all that flattering, of course, there was nobody on the planet to judge them. Besides themselves, of course.

"Wow, that's-" Zim started.

"Amazing? I know." The human interrupted.

"...Hideous."

"....Thanks, space boy."

"Why of course." They smirked. He then headed inside the building, secretly admiring the interior.

There was a nice, clean kitchen connected to a living room, which had a fully functional TV that could also be used as irken tech. There were also two doors, one leading to a bathroom that was fully stocked with the paste that kept Zim from burning himself with the water, and the other to a singular master bedroom.

"I-I figured you didn't use a bed, so... I only really added one... For me." Dib told him.

Zim scoffed. "Psh, whatever. It's not like Zim needs your inferior earth cushions anyways! I am perfectly content with sleeping on the couch, even the floor! ...However, someone as great as me doesn't exactly deserve to sleep on the floor, of course."

Dib laughed and bowed jokingly. "Of course not, great Zim! You are ever too great!"

"See, even you agree!"

Dib continued to chuckle. He was sure his adventures with this little space bug was going to be one hell of a ride.