Terrified

Tallest Purple spoke after he swallowed a bite of food. "Heyyy Zim! How have you been, eh?"

Zim glared at him. "Why do you care?"

"Oh, we don't." Red told him.

"We just wanted to let you know we were coming to earth to take care of it for you." Said Purple

"Well, jokes on you," Zim said, "I'm back on my mission."

Purple spat out his food. "What?! What do you mean?"

"You know the little Dib-Human I used to hate?"

"Ughh, what about him?" Red asked.

"Well," Zim turned the camera to Dib, grabbed the human's hand, and kissed his palm. The tallest looked disgusted. "I have him on my side. He wants to help me destroy his stupid little race, and I'm not gonna let you ruin that for us."

The tallest looked furious, and Red began to yell. "You have a HUMAN PARTNER?! You know romance is strictly forbidden on Irk, especially cross breed and-"

"Oh, but I'm banned from Irk, remember? I'm not under your control anymore and I do what I want!!"

"Zim we-" Purple was cut off

"You what? You expect me to go crawling back to you like a newborn smeet?! No! I'm sick of you pushing me around! I'm taking over the earth and plenty of other planets on my own, with my boyfriend, and you can't stop me!!!"

"...We'll be there in six months, Zim. Goodbye." Red said this and hung up, leaving Zim terrified rather than excited like he would've been years ago.

The irken dropped his phone, crossed his arms, and hid his face. Dib could hear him begin to sob, and went back to petting him.

"Hey... it's okay, we can take over before they get here." He said.

"But it's not ok! There's nothing we can do because either way they'll just ruin our progress and it's all my fault! I should have just flown into the sun like they wanted..."

"It's not your fault, Zim. I'm glad you came. You're the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me."

"But it's not gonna matter in the end because you'll be captured and I'll be killed!!" The irken whimpered.

"...why don't we overthrow them?"

"Huh?" They looked up at him.

"I said, why don't we overthrow them? We can keep the earth and any other planets we may find and the tallest will never be able to hurt you or anyone else again."

Zim's red eyes widened. "Can we really do that?"

"Yeah! C'mon, what do you say?

"...That sounds ama-" Zim's PAK began to burn. "gRK- FUCK!!"

Dib was startled. "Woah, hey, you ok?"

"Ngh- y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure...?"

"YES!!! ZIM IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY FINE!!!"

"It doesn't really seem like you a-"

"LEAVE IT BE, DIB!!!" The irken snapped.

"O-ok! Sorry-"

Zim sighed. "It's fine, I know you're just concerned..."

"