Quickly, Dib!

Panicked, Dib ran all the way back to his house, full of a mix of different emotions, constantly telling himself that it was all his fault. Once he arrived, he burst through the door and rushed to go outside to the garage. Before he could, however, his purple haired sister stopped him in his tracks.

"What are you doing?" She asked, stepping in front of him before he could walk out the door.

"I need Tak's ship!! Please move, it's an emergency I-"

"She took it."

His eyes widened. "WHAT?! AND YOU LET HER?!"

"Of course I let her!! We both know you and Zim were spying on us and she knows you don't trust her so she's leaving!! I have waited years and years for her to find a way to get back and the moment she does you get pissed off and she decides to leave! And you know what, I don't blame her! That's why I'm going too!!" Gaz yelled.

Dib looked taken aback. "...You're leaving with her? And you- how long have-?"

"We started a long distance relationship some time after my thirteenth birthday. That is four years of dating her without getting to see her in real life, and by the way, I'm the one who asked her out. She's not mind controlling me, dumb ass. Now are you gonna go ask for her ship or not?"

"Oh- uh, r-right! Where is-"

"She's in the backyard. Move your ass."

"Got it!"

Dib ran back outside after Gaz had moved, and she followed behind at a slower pace. Tak had just got her ship back up and running.

"Tak!!" Dib yelled.

She glanced over at him and scoffed. "What do you want now? Come to yell at me some more?"

"No!! I just need to borrow your ship for one last time! ...Please?"

"And why should I let you, huh?" She asked.

"Because I realize I was wrong, and I need to go get Zim out of a sticky situation or he might die before we can save the earth!!"

"Why should I care if he dies or not? And the earth no less?"

"Because the irken armada are taking over everything and-"

She opened her ship and took a step back "You had me at 'irken armada'. Get in, dickhead."

Dib smiled and got in. "Thank you."

Tak gave him a thumbs up in response. Before he took off, she shouted, "Tell the tallest to kiss my ass for me!!"

[...]

Zooming past millions of stars was the Irken Armada, the mothership slowly moving ahead of all the other cruisers.

The tallest stood at the front where the ship was steered, snacking on chips and drinking soda. They had just thrown Zim back out after he attempted to raid the armada, over to Moo-Ping-10 until they were able to exile him.

After Purple took a sip, he gulped, and began talking.

"Hey," he took another sip. "...Is that another ship out there?"

"There are lots of ships outside, Purple." Red said.

"No, I mean, it looks like Tak's old ship. Just... upgraded."

"What?"

Suddenly, they began to receive a transmission.

Y/N

Y

The caller wasn't the purple irken at all, but a young, 18 year old human boy with round glasses and slicked back hair, a lock of his hair flowing in midair without any wind.

"Where the hell is Zim?!" He snapped.

Red snorted. "Oh, you're his little mate thing, aren't you?"

"What, did you come to swaaave himmmm?" Purple joined in with a laugh.

"Just tell me where the fuck they are you spoon-backed man-whores!!!" He yelled

Purple looked offended.

"We sent him to Moo-Ping-10, or as you might call it, space prison," Red told him. "But since you'll probably never find it, we're just gonna kill you instead. SHOOT EM!!!"

Suddenly the ship began charging up. Panicked, Dib zoomed away from them as quick as he could, barely missing the deadly beams that had been aimed at him. Before he left, he shouted, "TAK SAYS TO KISS HER ASS!!!" Then cut the transmission.

Once he was far enough away, he put the ship on autopilot, and headed on his way to Moo-Ping-10 for the second time in his life.

[...]

Zim lay on the stone floor, an escape plan forming in his mind. This isn't the first time he's been here, and hell, there's a chance it might not be the last.

They just hoped Dib wasn't trying to save him.