𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

Alluring

Alluring

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

@Flickerhoon

╔══════════════╗

Q1. How did you come up with the title for your book? 

A1.) I came up with the title alluring because the purpose of the story was for her face to get revealed and instead of getting what everyone expected...you know...thinking she's ugly? She actually ended up being alluring person.(PS: really thoughtful)👏

Q2. What was the trickiest thing about writing characters of the opposite gender in this book? 

A2.) If I'm going to be honest it was tricky it was just hard finding personalities that would suit them.(PS: it is indeed tricky!)😶

Q3. If you could be a character in this book, who would you be? 

A3.) if I could be a character in this book I would be Sakura. There are a lot of things about her that I can relate to. 

Q4. What are the essential characteristics of a hero in this book you can root for? 

A4.) The hero always stands up for either their self or for others. They always try to protect people.(PS: yes!!)✨

Q5. When you're writing an emotional or difficult scene, how do you set the mood? 

A5.) Usually when I write an emotional scene it usually starts with anger after that it gets heart breaking.(PS: I love those kind of scenes)💜

Q6. How many hours a day do you write?

A6.) how many hours do I write a day?? That depends, if I'm really in the mood to write which is most of the time at least 2 hours and if I'm not in the mood to write I don't update and I'd probably just write a few sentences.(PS: that's the ideal thing what an author should do. It's my opinion tho)😊

Q7. Does writing energize or exhaust you? Or both?

A7.) It always energizes me, it gives me copious amounts of ideas flowing around in my head and I think about plots and story details all day long. I don't ever get writing out of my mind.(PS: we are glad to hear that, aren't we?)😍

Q8. Have you ever killed off a character your readers loved? 

A8.) No, I haven't...I don't think I ever plan to because characters are always there for a reason. To be apart of a story, even if they are a side character.(PS: Killing character is a major crime!)😭😂

Q9. How do you process and deal with negative book reviews? 

A9.) Ah...this question. Been waiting for this one, I had this one experience a few months ago. If you read my book "Arrogant" it was a Jay fanfic. Honestly I didn't write a plot for it and I wrote it for fun then published it but I would've never known that it would blow up, it got 100K reads. But someone on tiktok bashed it and so many people from their comment section came to Wattpad and made fun of me. It was hard but I forgave that person who made that video. And they apologized many times, It seemed genuine and I forgave them.

Q10. What advice would you give to a writer working on their first book?

A10.) Make a theme that matches with your covers, a lot of people will seem interested. And be creative with it, don't copy others...make your own art. That's the easiest parts. The hardest part would be the vocabulary, as a writer who started books two years ago...my first experience was writing books with bad vocabulary like "Said, asked, told" the basic. Expand your vocabulary, use complex words or find synonyms for basic words and make it seem smart and interesting...you can use actions as a response as well. Then we have the plot, the storyline. Make sure you planned out how your story will begin and end, because a story is nothing without a plot. Title, vocabulary, plot and grammar. You're grammar must be well, spelling is important. If it your story has grammatical errors it's alright, you can always edit it in the future but still while writing chapters Make sure that it's all correct. This is my biggest tip, writing down notes. Write the title, make a caption for the story, then start writing out all the events that will happen in your chapters so you won't run out of things to write...keep adding ideas to your notes until you reach the end. That's my advice for new writers, I wish you all success.  

╚══════════════╝

Thank you so much @Flickerhoon for sharing your thoughts with us and I'll hope I will see more of your masterpieces... thank you for dedicating your time to us!❤

With this I'll take my leave and will bring my new guest with me next time!

Nyeongan Fam!💚