˜*°•.˜*°• Prologue/backstory part 2 •°*˜.•°*˜

Sans pov:

I am sitting on the couch lazily napping while my brother is yelling at me, "SANS! STOP BEING A LAZY ONES AND GET UP!!" he yelled. "Sure bro, whatever you say." I said lazily still napping.

I then got a call on my phone from toriel. "Hey paps, can you wait in the kitchen while I take this call" I asked of him. "OF COURSE BROTHER! TAKE YOUR TIME NYEHEHE."he exclaimed now walking towards the kitchen.

I then picked up the phone," Hey tori how are ya? "I greeted her." I'm quite alright sans, thank you for asking." she said back.

" So... Why did you call me all of the sudden? "I asked." Well... I found a child who looked homeless and hungry so I had to bring her home,she also looked beat up. " tori said as my eyes darken a bit.

" Well what do you want me to do? "I asked her." Well... I wanted you to come over and meet her, also can you bring food over? I didn't get enough ingredients when I found her." she said.

" Heh sure, I'll tell paps about it." I said chuckling a bit." Thank you sans." she thanked." No probs." I said back

Then we ended the call and then paps came in the room after hearing the phone disconnect." WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT BROTHER!? " he exclaimed /asked.

" Tori found a kid on the streets lookin' all beat up so she decided to bring it back home. "I answered his question lazily." *GASP* OH NO! WHAT POOR CHILD! WHO WOULD TO SUCH A THING!?" he asked with his normally expressive loud voice.

" I don't know, but tori said that we can come over to meet her, she also said we should bring food for her. " I said knowing that it made paps happy and excited.

"*GASP* YES! DOTN WORRY SANS I SHALL MAKE THE BEST SPAGHETTI FOR HER WELCOME!! NYEHEHEHE!" he yelled/assured me and started running towards the kitchen to make his famous spaghetti.

While I
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just lay on the couch lazily napping of course UwU (lol 😂)

(mini timeskip)

As time passed paps came out of the kitchen with a plate full of his 'famous' spaghetti.

"You ready bro?" I asked him.

"INDEED I AM BROTHER!!" he yelled out to me. "Alright then, let's go." I said walking out of the door house already papyrus following me making sure his spaghetti is still warm by the time we get there since it's very snowy.

(I mean duh, it's snowdin -_-)

~timeskip~

We are both now in front of tori's House, and I started knocking on the door.

Toriel's pov:

I was still reading my book I suddenly heard a knock on my door and a voice. "Knock knock" I instantly knew who it was but just played along.

"Who's there?" I asked playing along to the joke. "lettuce" "lettuce who?" "lettuce in tori it's me and paps" sans said in a joking way.

"haha alright." I said laughing a bit. Then I went and opened the door for them to come inside.

Once they were inside we greeted each other. "hey tori nice to 'sea' ya again." Sans said with a pun making papyrus angry.

"SANS! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP WITH THOSE BLASTED PUNS!!" papyrus yelled at him but sans just shrugged while I laughed at their antics.

"Thank you for coming I will get the child while you just wait here, and also please put the food on the counter, she hasn't eaten since we got here, in fact... She looks like she hasn't eaten at all." I said sad for the girl who to live this kind of life, 'it must be hard for her' I thought. I thought I saw sans' eyes darken for a second but just shrugged it off.

"WORRY NOT MISS TORIEL! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS MADE SURE THAT THIS SPAGHETTI IS EXTRA TASTY AND SPECIAL JUST FOR THE CHILD!!" papyrus exclaimed/assured.

"By the way I have been meaning to ask you tori, is the kid human or monster, boy or girl?" sans questioned.

"The child is a human and a girl." I answered his question. "Huh, OK thanks tori." sans thanked. "No problem sans" I said back.

"Alright I shall now call them while you wait ok?" I asked them. "Sure, we'll wait." sans said yawning already sitting on the couch napping.

I laughed slightly at his actions and went to call the children for dinner.

Sans pov:

I was lazily sitting on the couch while paps is preparing the spaghetti on different plates for dinner." SANS! STOP LAZYING AROUND AND HELP ME PREPARE DINNER FOR THE GUEST!!" he yelled out for me. "Alright alright hold your horses paps." I sighed now walking towards the kitchen to help paps set up dinner.

~Timeskip~

By the time we were done we heard steps coming downstairs, we turned to look and we saw tori, frisk, and a girl - which I think was the kid we were supposed to meet- I then got a good look at her. She had a right sided ponytail held by a green and pink butterfly clip, and she wore a pink long sleeved shirt with a hot pink skirt, and her eyes were (e/c), they were dull but had a slight shine to it.

When I saw her I waved but she didn't wave back, she just stared at me with her dull (e/c) eyes tilting her head slightly at the gesture. I was confused on why she only stared but shrugged it off, maybe she just didn't know what another way of 'Hello' is.

"SANS!" Frisk yelled lunging herself at me as I caught her. "Heh careful kiddo ya might fall." I said to her chuckling a bit.

"Sans! Come meet my new friend (y/n) tsuyuri! I named her that!" she introduced her friend while standing proud. "Nice name ya gave her frisk." I complimented/praised her.

"Alright, now that you have introduced yourselves to her why don't we eat dinner?" I heard toriel say/suggested while popping her head out of the kitchen.

We then started walking to the kitchen to eat. We took our seats, me in between frisk and paps, while the girl named (y/n) sat in between frisk and tori.

We then started to eat except for the little butterfly clipped girl. Tori noticed and asked "My child what's wrong why aren't you eating?" but once again she only stared. But then frisk said "hmmm mom I think she only does something when she is told to like when I told her to wait she didn't even move a muscle "

Everyone gasped even me. "Hmm I think I have an idea" tori said taking out a coin and putting it on the girls hand. "If you have a hard time to decide, use this coin alright? Heads for 'No' tails for 'Yes' " the girl looked at the coin then nodded.

'And ever since that day we became good friends.'

__________________________________

Hey guys! Author-chan here sorry if I am very late I was working on my other book and I am also having struggles with school work like working on our PT's (performance tasks) and I am very stressed. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!!