🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 2

Error's pov:

I am now doing a task that nightmare sent ; which is to gather all of the bad sanses and kidnap the human in undertale.

My first au is a violent one and it is fell's au. As I entered the au all I see is a disaster with dust and blood almost everywhere. Yes, I did mean it when I said his au was violent.

Well... Not as violent as horrors au but still violent in my opinion. I looked around the au to search for any signs of fell, but then I heard shouting.

"SANS! STOP BEING A LAZYBONES AND GET TO YOUR STATION!" I recognized that as edge, fell's papyrus. Then I heard fell talking to his brother "Sorry boss, I was just getting some mustard."

I looked and saw Edge angry at his brother and shouting at him. "WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE A MINDLESS IDOT, GO!!" Edge shouted at him. "On it boss" I heard fell grumble.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? SPEAK UP!!" Edge shouted at him again. "O-on it boss!" fell said but a bit louder, I can hear the nervousness in his voice. "HMP, GOOD NOW I BETTER NOT CATCH YOU SLACKING OFF AGAIN!" Edge said as he left fell with him going back to his post with a bottle of mustard in his hand.

When he sat down on his station and drank his mustard, I decided to come out now. "Still having brother problems?" I said catching him off guard and him choking on his mustard. It took him a few seconds to calm himself down from choking when he saw it was just me.

"What'r ya doin' here ya glitch bastard?" he growled at me. "Calm down I'm not here to cause a fight, I am here because nightmare wanted me to call the gang for something important."

" And what exactly is the important thing?" he asked in curiosity. "You'll know when we get back." I explain, he sighed in defeat and said whilst standing up "Fine but ya owe me cuz my bro's gonna be pissed if he finds out that I'm not at my post."

"Don't worry I'll leave him a note saying that you're with us." I said.

He nodded then grabbed my hand. I teleported both of us to my void

~Time skip to getting all of the gang cuz author is lazy~

3rd person pov:

After Error got the gang together they all stand in nightmare's throne room.

"Why does the boss need us again? " asked Dust.

"Just be patient and he will tell you" Error replied.

Then suddenly...

"Heya, am I missing some get together party over here?"

All the gang turned their heads to see Bill sans standing only a few inches before us.

Bill sans, standing there with an shit-eating grin on his face

"Yo triangle, how're ya doin?" Fell greeted him with a mocking grin, Bill's grin twitched

"Ah nothing much, but what're you guys doin?" Bill shrugged

"Just collecting some bone heads, not my choice" Error explained nonchalantly

"HEY!" The edgy mfs were offended by his choice of words. (lmao) (poor Bois)

"One good thing though, you're on the list Mr. Deal maker" Error explains with slight sarcasm

"Oh really? Well that's a surprise" Bill floated mid air hovering over them, crossing his arms behind the back of his head. "Any more of your musketeers coming? Or is it just this sad bunch?" He taunts with a shit grin on his triangle assed face, his eyes glowing a faint golden yellow before it died down.

"HEY!!" The gang this time yelled out in offence and anger, this literal triangle demon is just getting on their nerves. Oh how they wish to wipe that stupid grin off his deal making ass. (dude might replace Hades I swear-)

"YOU WANNA GO YOU SHITTY LITTLE DEAL MAKER!?" Swapfell getting his bone weapon ready in hand. His bone weapon being a gaster scythe. (I think)

"Try me" Bill is basically asking for this fight.

But thankfully it was stopped before there was a worse conflict than a head-dog on a stick.

"Not even 5 minutes together and there is already a fight. I really am surrounded by idiots..."

Nightmare appeared before us, sitting in his throne, leaning his head in his fist.

"Ahh~ there's the big boss" Bill tryna start a second war.

"No more of your childish games, I have a job for you boys" Nightmare cuts to the chase.

"And what would that be?" Killer cocks his head to the side.

Nightmare brings out a picture of the girl

"Find this girl, she might be the best bet we have to beat those rip off sanses that call themselves heroes" He commands, he hissed at the mention of the star sanses.

"A girl? Really? Can't you have done that yourself boss? She can't be THAT hard for ya to catch yourself." Dust cannot believe he got called over just to find some girl for his boss.

A tentacle grabbed his neck, lifting him up in the air, choking him in the process.

"Listen here 'powder' you are only alive because of me, I saved you of that terrible nightmare of an au you call home. Now you better do this one job, or else... You'll meet the same fate as your own brother..." Nightmare growls as he tightens his tentacle's grip of his neck.

"Y-yes boss" Dust chokes out, running out of breath. He was then let go, with him gasping for air.

"Good. Now all of you, out of my sight, find the girl, kill anyone that stands in your way..." Nightmare gave his last command to them as his team leaves.

Operation : Find the girl and make her their prisoner. After that, use her as bait...

❝​🇸​​🇦​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇷​​🇦​❝

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

_____________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! Sorry for being gone for so long, I was finding some motivation. Another chapter done! Now lemme think for the next part.