🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 5

♥ Konbanwa~ ♥

♥ Konbanwa~ ♥

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

It was surprisingly peaceful in all honesty. Everyone was sitting, drinking and eating the well-made cookies made by yours truly, miss Y/n. Well...except for killer, he was tied up in a chair a few feet away from them. What happened? Let's rewind a little shall we?

  ~Flashback~

Y/n entered the living room, tea set in hand. "Oh? Tea's ready? Man, an just as I was about t'sleep" Fell opened his boney eyelid or whatever, his eye glowing the usual red color, groaning before siting up. "Alright, give it here kid" Error put away the doll he was making of Y/n back into his anti-void as Y/n sets the tea on the table, along with another plate full of cookies and other sweets. "Got any meat human?" Horror of course couldn't help with his sudden craving for meat every once in a while, human meat more specifically, but he knew he would die if he would have eaten the human they were after.

Y/n nodded, holding up three fingers, although the others were confused by this gesture, Horror thought otherwise. "Huh? Ya got three pieces of meat?" Horror was very much ecstatic if he was going to get good meat, three pieces at that, but Y/n shook her head, bringing one finger down after the other

3...2...1

*BANG* 

A very huge Kaburamaru barged in the room through the giant door that Y/n made for her just in case, because she found out a few months after she found her, that every time she goes out to find herbs and other needed plants and vegetations, that she loves bringing back dead animal meat, be it twice her normal size or just plain hella huge, that's how Kaburamaru expresses her love for her owner, bring back a gift as big as their love and the love might become bigger.

Anyways! Kaburamaru came barging in with a barely alive deer in her mouth, sinking her fangs into it, as the poor deer is struggling  to escape, but after a few tries it gives up going fully limp, dropping dead, there and then. Meanwhile the six skeletons vey much speechless when they saw the giant snake in front of them as Kaburamaru's dilated eyes glowed, staring at them menacingly. Although Y/n was completely calm about this entire situation, her smile still planted on her face stepping forward gently petting kaburamaru's snout, totally ignoring the looks her guests gave her. Kaburamaru looks at Horror with a dead-eye stare as he sweats, becoming stiff at the sight of the snake staring at him, totally succumbing at Kaburamaru's presence, he thought he was the snake's next meal, but instead, Kaburamaru gestured her head a the dead venison next to them, Horror looks at the venison before looking back at the snake with a confused look, sweat still slipping beside his skull. Kaburamaru carries the venison with his tail, dropping it by Horror's feet, basically tryna say "this yours boi, have at it."

Kaburamaru bows her head at him as Horror shakily returns the gesture still scared to his boots. Kaburamaru shrunk back to her original size slithering onto Y/n's open palm and rests herself on her shoulder, Y/n gave Kaburamaru a little kiss on the snout. Killer just sank in his seat sipping some tea nervously, taking a bite out of the rabbit shaped cookie, Error stuck himself on the ceiling somehow, Dust, Horror and Fell look like they just a ghost, faces paler than XChara's hair if possible. 

Y/n sat down on the floral patterned cushion, Japanese style, sipping her tea calmly, letting Kaburamaru have some at times. After a while, they all went back to normal, Horror eating the venison that was graciously given to him, Error continuing to make his doll of Y/n, now adding the albino snake on her shoulder as an extra detail, Dust actually relaxing in the girl's presence, putting his hood down drinking some jasmine tea, Fell drinking oolong, while killer drinks chamomile.

"Ey, not bad with the tea hun, maybe we could take you in as a maid" Killer winked suggestively at her, to which she responded with one thing, but she still needs the coin of opinions, whether to make a choice of comeback or nah. She took out the coin and made a choice, heads to decline, tails to agree, then she made the flip. It spun in the air, never taking their eyes off of it. 

It lands on her palm, her hand covering it, she slowly lift her hand revealing the results.

Heads

Aw hell yeah. She puts her coin back in her pocket, she just simply shook her head, declining his offer, whilst Killer had purple lines over his skull looking dejected and depressed asf as the rest of the gang chuckled or snorted trying not to laugh t what they just witnessed in front of them. Killer wasn't willing to give up so soon though, there is a reason he he was the hottest bitch in underverse, next to Nightmare of course, and maybe Cross...

(*bonk!* aye! Fourth wall!) 

Sorry, anyways so, Killer kept pestering Y/n throwing in flirts every once in a while, that it lead to Kaburamaru changing her size, not enough to destroy the cabin, but enough to grab Killer with her tail harshly waving him around in the air like a ragdoll, before smashing him down like a shuttlecock or a volleyball on the sofa chair, with Error wrapping his strings around him, trapping him in the chair.

~Flashback end~

Cross literally had no words, he sweatdropped "All that happened in a span of 6 minutes while I was in the kitchen?" He wondered if he really was just slow with time in the kitchen or they move fast as heck. Cross sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, er well, at least where his nose is supposed to be, he started to question why exactly he joined Nightmare in the first place, XChara was trying so hard not to laugh at Killer's positions right now. "Well, he's not wrong though, we should contemplate to either take you in as our prisoner so Nightmare can't kill us, or stay here to risk getting caught and Nightmare making us into dry gumbo he surely won't enjoy for dinner, but either way it's your choice human." Error flatly stated.

Y/n stopped to think about the consequences, she knew that if she were to be taken hostage there might be a small chance of her trying to escape but also risk getting killed and caught by their so-called leader, but stay here and either way she will get caught with her sort of 'guests' to get killed for not doing as they were told. The thought made her heart ache, she then left it on her only help in these kind of situations, the coin, before she flipped it she made two options to choose from ; tails to agree but risk herself being their prisoner/personal maid, heads to disagree and have them get murdered then sauté their dust. She flipped to make the choice, what will the choice be...?

t̾o̾ ̾b̾e̾ ̾c̾o̾n̾t̾i̾n̾u̾e̾d̾~̾

❝​🇸​​🇦​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇷​​🇦​❝

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~