Midnight Chase Intro

Dakota's Diary:

Maybe all stories are the same. Maybe they all tell the same story but in different ways. But here is a different story, my story.

I am Dakota Accalia. (UH- kai- lee- uh) I am the daughter of a very powerful alpha with a strong Luna beside him. We are the Night Walker Pack and we live in a 3-story mansion that has many different families there. Not many of them are my age, most people my age live in the village just 25 minutes away. I am very popular but they mostly like me for my power. I am an only child but lucky me, I have Cheyenne and Gabrielle to be my sisters.

I am an outgoing person. I love to have fun and get in a bunch of trouble. I am a sarcastic b'tch and if you mess with me, my friends, or family, you better watch your @ss. I am not really the type to get along with, but if I do get along with you, then you must be special.

My first shift was when I was 15. It was an excruciating first shift. Luckily, Cheyenne and Gabrielle were with me through the event. Every time I shift, it gets a little easier and easier.

Soon I will be able to shift in mid air.

I am 17 about to be 18 which means, I am fixing to be eligible for my mate. Pretty exciting, I know. Although you live this life long relationship with someone who will protect you for eternity, it's pretty intense. You have all these questions and doubts about your mate like for instance what if he rejects me, what if I don't like who he is or what he does. You don't really know what to expect. Besides I haven't went on many dates but the ones I did go on, it didn't last long so I don't really know what is going to happen.Truth is I know I may be nervous, but deep down inside I know I was created for him.

xoxo Dakota