Midnight Chase Chapter 6

*Cheyenne's POV*

"I'm bored. It's hot! Let's go do something." I said as Dakota was drinking her cream soda on the porch steps and Gabby was sitting in Stark's lap on a chair chit chatting and I was laying on the porch's railing.

Dakota said, "I second what Chey said!"

"Okay well what do ya'll want to do?" Gabby said.

"I will do what ever as long as I get to be with my mate in the process." Stark replied and then he started kissing Gabby.

"Gross guys keep it civilized!" I said as I acted like I was gonna throwing up.

Dakota then returned doing the same thing until Gabby and Stark finally stopped kissing.

Gabby- "We will finish this later." She said with a smirk and touched Stark's nose who in retuned mouthed an 'oh yea.'

I look at Dakota who was on her iPhone 5s (she has the black one, I have the white one, and Gabby has the gold one) and I ask, "Whatcha doing there Dakota?" She looked up from her phone and looked at me and said, "Let's go to the beach!" Gabby said we would love to go and you don't even have to ask Stark because 'everywhere my mate goes, I go' is the answer you will get from him so it's kinda pointless to ask. I thought about it and the beach sounds perfect right now, "I'm in." I finally said. We all get up from our seats and walk inside to go to our rooms to get dressed.

I wear my Volcom Simply Solid Bandeau Bikini Turquoise Top with my Billabong Surfside Capri Bikini Turquoise Bottom with my gray and turquoise American Eagle flip flops, I switched my phone case to match it too.

Gabby wears her Becca 2015 Cathedral Flounce Bikini with her purple flip flops.

Dakota wears her blue Imilan Luxury Push Up Bright Diving Suit Padded Bikini Set with her black flip flops.

After about 20 minutes, I was finished before everyone so I went into kitchen and fixed me some lemonade. Around 5 minutes later, Koty came out and did the same thing I did but instead of sitting in the chair like a normal person, she sits on the counter top.

I cleared my throat and said, "Um miss missy, your butt is were we eat so move it."

Dakota- "Um how about no. I worked on this @ss forever so I am going to show it off." She said and she winked.

"GABBY! STARK! Come on or we are going to leave y'all's sorry @sses!" I yelled. They both came down holding hands 5 minutes later.

Dakota- "About d@mn time!"

"Couldn't have said it any better."

"Oh hush it, y'all don't know what's it like until y'all have mates of y'all's own."

Dakota and I made a 'humph' sound in unison.

Stark said, "Let's go guys! Look who is waiting on who now."

Dakota- "Shut your trap twinkle toes, we are coming." She said as she grabbed her keys and we all walked out the door.

It took 15 minutes to get to the beach. They had a pretty good amount of people there. Dakota parked her car just about in the middle of the beach. We got out and we started to bring all our stuff to our spot on the beach. Once everything was settled, Dakota happens to spot volleyball game going on. We all headed to the group of people playing volleyball and we joined the game.

Me and Koty separated to one side with 3 guys and 1 other girl and Gabby and Stark separated to the other side with 2 guys and 2 girls. We had a good game going on, we were winning 7-6 when something happened.

I was serving when this guy bumps into me not paying attention to were he was going because he was too distracted by this other girl. I fell and he fell on top of me. My body felt different but in a good way and in the back of my mind my wolf was saying 'Mate, Mate, Mine.' I shut her out because I wouldn't dare to think the guy that was my mate was with another girl.

"I'm sorry, I should of have been looking at where I was going. Forgive me?"

I just shook my head because I was still shocked at how good looking he was and how he was my mate.

The girl quickly took him off me and said, "Whore. What do you think you are doing with my boyfriend? You know it's sad that the only way to get a guy on top of you is by making him fall on you."

Dakota came over towards us and she got all up in her face saying, "Who the f"ck do you think you are? I suggest you get your little scrawny @ss out of here before I go ape sh't on your @ss."

The girl said, "I am Scarlet and my dad is pretty powerful so unless you wanna get YOUR @ss beaten, I suggest you get out my d@mn face."

Dakota said, "B*tch, I know you didn't just say that. My dad is the f"cking alpha of this pack so I suggest you get out of here before my teeth sink into your neck and rip out your throat then remove your head from your body and have a bath in your blood."

Scarlet- "D@mn freak, gosh we are out, it's lame here anyways." The guy that fell on top of me looks at me and just stares at me until that skank came up and grabbed him and said, "Stay away from Aiden."

Aiden, that's his name. I did a little smile for finally realizing that this Aiden guy is my mate.

Aiden kept looking back and forth at me and that Scarlet chick. He didn't move or do anything, he was completely emotionless.

Scarlet- "Come on babe, let's leave these losers and go do what we do best." She said with a smirk and started to rub her hands all over his body.

My wolf was raging inside.DON'T TOUCH OUR MATE!!! My wolf was furious until I experience the worst thing ever. When she pulled back, Aiden took a step with her. He was moving away from me. Just from that one step, I could tell he didn't want me. My eyes soon fill up with tears, and my heart literally breaks in half. I turned around from Aiden and Scarlet and I started running back towards our car. Gabby and Dakota turn to look at Aiden and said, "What the f"ck just happened?" in unison.