ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"Satan"

Knowing that you are standing in front of the devil himself made you uncomfortable in your skin.

Dark magic has been always associated with Satan, so why are you surprised about the whole situation.

"Why my family? Why me?" you ask, tears still fresh on your cheeks, the kohl smeared giving you a messed up look.

Satan chuckles sinisterly, pulling your face closer to his by your hair.

"Your whole family is cursed, your great grandfather, Farid, tried to get rid of this curse" you frown.

"What curse?" He leans towards you more casing you to move your face away from him in disgust.

"As Farid created a dagger to travel through time, he also made another two daggers using black magic to give to his friends" he forces you to look at him.

"Farid, Alonso, and Basil played with time as if it is a silly game, but then they got cursed" his red eyes narrows.

"The curse is that anyone will fall for them, even become obsessed with them, of course, this caused them a lot of problems"

His other hand crawls down your back as those words escape his lips.

"So, they decided to make a deal with you to break the curse" you finish for him, causing him to nod. 

"Every part of your family must complete tasks to remove the curse from on themselves" you push him away from you.

"What if I don't want to remove the curse?" 

Satan starts laughing loudly, his laugh is enough to make anyone want to crawl under the ground, as it is very heinous.

"Of course, you women would turn into sluts just for men's attention, انتي شرموطة"

His insults didn't affect you until he switched to Arabic.

The fact that he called you a whore in such a vile way shows how vile the devil is.

Instead of crying or feeling terrified, you smile at him.

"Well, I don't think your words are true" Satan growls.

"And why is that?"

"Eve will return back to heaven while you are going to be stuck in hell for eternity, honey"

Suddenly you feel pain on your face, before blacking out

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠

Satan has punched you with a brutal force against your face which caused you to lose consciousness.

Your face is bruised up from the punch, Thutmose and Hatshepsut sit beside your bed.

"Who has done that, speak up!" The young pharaoh demands, ready to send his guards out so they can capture the culprit.

"This person needs to be punished, so please tell us who has done this to your face" Hatshepsut pleads.

The reason why she cares for you so much is that you remind her of her old lover that disappeared.

She believes that if they two would have had a daughter, this daughter would be you.

That is why she insists on making you her daughter.

"Well, I wouldn't call him a person, more like an evil entity" Thutmose frowns at your blurry explanation.

"What evil entity do you speak of?"

You are trying to think of who Satan would represent in this era until you remember the infamous mythology evil god.

"Seth"