Chapter 24

Ponce de Leon was a fool. The man traipsed all over the place looking for the Fountain of Youth and decided that some spring in St Augustine was the spot. Sure, it's a pretty place, I went there on a school field trip once, but I don't think that was really what he was looking for. I think he just gave up one day and said fuck it, this is close enough. But had he kept looking, maybe he would have found someone to make him feel like Avery did for me.

Because as she knelt above my face, looking down on me with a mischievous smile, I felt younger. And with every flick of my tongue, every time I lapped at the juices flowing from my own personal fountain of youth and saw her expression change from that smile to one of pure pleasure and lust, I turned back the clock on my life.

Day by day, week by week and year by year, I felt younger as I licked her potion up. I could see her fingers turning white on the headboard as my tongue explored her. I hadn't realized how much I had missed pleasing someone. I was truthful when I told Avery that this was my fantasy. Anyone can get themselves off, it isn't hard to give yourself an orgasm. But in order to share the experience, to make someone else feel so good they lose control of their own body as they succumb to the pleasure, to me that was the ultimate experience.

One I fully intended to give to Avery as long and often as I could.

I started slowly, with long slow licks from the bottom of her slit to the top, circling her clit before returning to the bottom and starting over. Her sweet and salty flavor was delectable, something I would never stop wanting once I had my first taste. My hands had all of her to explore as she was hovering over me, and I used them for exactly that. Cupping her ass, I gave her cheeks a good squeeze before running them up her back, then dragging my nails back down. I could feel her shivering and was happy with the early results. Moving my hands to her front. I slid them up and over her belly till I was able to cup her breasts, squeezing softly for now as we were just getting started. There was no need to rush just yet.

It was gratifying to hear her panting already, moans and happy whimpers mixed with her hitched breathing every time I paid more attention to certain places on her body. Places I revisited time and again as she came closer and closer to the first of what I hoped would be many climaxes on the evening.

"Oh god Thomas! Don't stop!" she finally screamed. She frantically rolled her hips into my mouth as I stuck my tongue out to let her control the action for a moment. But when she started to shudder on top of me, I quickly lowered my hands to her hips, pulling her down onto my tongue to catch every drop of her I could. Once the shuddering stopped, I detached my mouth from her to let her catch her breath, and I looked up to see her heaving breasts and a blissful smile upon her face. "I didn't tip over!"

"And I'm not close to being done yet!" I promised. I flicked my tongue over her clit for a moment, and when she jumped, I decided to wait a bit, not wanting to overstimulate her. Instead, I let my hands move over her instead, massaging lightly instead of teasing, letting her body recover a bit so she would be ready for more soon.

Less than a minute later her breathing became a little more regular, and I started moving my tongue against her once more, her moans starting up as soon as my mouth made contact with her. This time I switch things up a bit, as when I moved my hands to her breasts, I found her nipples and rolled them between thumb and forefinger. I saw her throw her head back in pleasure as almost instantly she started rolling her hips again in time with her moans. Note to self, she really likes having her nipples played with while I'm licking her!

By the time her second climax had come to a screaming conclusion, my face had been completely coated with her juices, and I was in heaven. I looked up at her with a smile, enjoying the contentment that was in her eyes.