Chapter 30

I heard the water shut off moments after I got into the bed, and I could hear Avery muttering as she was no doubt toweling herself off. But then the door was open, and she was streaking across the room in all her naked glory. Her hair was streaming out behind her, and her face was filled with a happy smile as I held my arms out. She never hesitated, but just hurled herself through the air, landing in my arms and smothering my face with kisses.

Avery's body moved delightfully against mine, her soft skin a wonder to touch and stroke. Her breasts were pressed flat against my chest, and her hips ground lightly against my groin so that I could feel her growing wetness. She was mesmerizing, and I couldn't get enough of her.

She detached her lips from mine and lay her head against my neck while she caught her breath. "I can't believe you love me. You have no idea how happy I am right now!" she burbled joyfully.

I felt light. I felt as though I could do anything. There was an indescribable sense of security that was emanating from this woman that was sitting on my lap and made me feel happier than I could recall being. "I bet I could make you feel even happier."

She reached down and gripped my shaft in her hand, smirking at me as she teased me. "I bet we can both make each other happy."

"Avery, we don't have to wait till Halloween to try to have a baby," I told her.

Her whole body stilled, and a look of confusion came over her face. "We don't?"

"I checked your class schedule. Your last day of classes is May 5th. Even if we want to make sure you have an extra month after that before giving birth, we could start right now. So, stop taking your pills and make a baby with me?" I asked her, lifting my hands to her cheeks and bringing her lips down for a tender kiss.

When I pulled away, tears were streaming down her face, and she was sobbing uncontrollably. But there was a huge smile on her face, and she threw her arms around me as she buried her face ion my neck again. "Okay, you win, I'm even happier!"

"I knew it! Now, what else can I do to keep you happy?" I asked, sliding my hands down her back, rubbing circles just above her ass.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that your tongue was supposed to have been working its magic on me by now, so maybe we should celebrate all this good stuff by getting back to that!" She grinned while wiggling her hips down onto my growing cock.

"Give me a kiss, oh wife of mine, and then I'll do whatever you please," I promised.

She smiled and met my lips with hers, our tongues dancing happily together as we set the stage for some serious celebrating. Our love, her job, the promise of children, all of it added up to a night that should be cherished. The feel of her against me, both her soft lips and luscious body were overwhelming, and I was lost in her essence. I just couldn't get enough of her. I nibbled gently on her bottom lip, and she moaned into me, her body heating up as her hands wound into my hair to pull me closer.

When she finally pulled away, her pupils were dilated, and her face flushed with desire. She started to scoot up my belly, her knees on either side of me before cupping her breasts and presenting them to me. Looking into her eyes, I took each of them in turn into my awaiting mouth, sucking and nibbling until her moans were issuing from her throat nonstop, and I could feel how wet she was on my belly.

"Oh god Thomas, please use that tongue on me, I need it so bad!" she moaned as she made her way on trembling legs to straddle my head. I always loved this. Her giving herself to me, allowing me to please her was one of the best gifts I could ask for.

I heard her sigh of contentment as I started my work, slowly taking long and leisurely strokes from the bottom of her folds and then up to her clit. I made sure to hit every portion of her, she was already so wet that I had to lick all the way out to her thighs to find all of her succulent juices, and I was so eager to taste them that I did that very thing. I slid my hands from her hips up across her belly and to just below her breasts. Teasing her by not going higher till she groaned in frustration, and grabbed my hands, putting them onto her hardened nipples. The groan soon turned to moans and whimpers as my fingers pulled and rolled her lovely nubs, and then sucked lightly on her clit. It didn't take long before her hands were in my hair once more, pulling my mouth up into her center as she bucked her hips.