Chapter 25

We'd recovered enough to make love several more times through the night, we couldn't get enough it seemed. I don't recall having a night anything like that before, and I hoped for many more. Was I worried that the physical aspect of our relationship might become all there was? There was a small part of my brain worried about it, at my age I wouldn't be able to continue like this for as many years as Avery could, but I just couldn't get enough of her.

Around 3AM, we finally collapsed. We were tapped out, and just had no more energy. By that time the rain band had long since passed, and the house was quiet, other than the panting breaths we were taking to try to recover from our latest round of pleasure. It was peaceful as Avery lay next to me, her head on my shoulder and her body pressed tightly against mine.

As I looked down, I could see our sweat slicked bodies beginning to stick together, and I realized we needed to do something about that. "Are you still interested in skinny dipping?" I asked my sleepy wife.

Her eyes lit up as a smile graced her lovely face. "Right now?"

"Absolutely! We've pretty well trashed the bed, and I think we could use the rinse off. This time of night, nothing but us and the pool light?" I suggested as I remembered her previous request.

"Well, I'm already dressed for it!" she pointed out.

"Indeed, you are!" I reached down to lightly stroke her breast and she jumped.

"Don't start that again! I need energy before we go for another round!" she whined.

"Then let's get out there to the pool, it should be the perfect thing to refresh us."

We slipped out of the bed and walked out to the lanai. As always, we left the sliding door cracked in case the kittens wanted to join us, but they were curled up together on their cat post, deep asleep, and probably wouldn't. The deck was wet after the rain band, and the pool level was high enough that I knew I'd need to pump it down soon, as we were sure to get several more inches of rain. The scattered clouds couldn't hide the dim light of the crescent moon, and the only sound was that of a few crickets. The fenced in yard kept our neighbors from seeing in, and I flipped the switch for the pool light, giving the pool an ethereal blue glow.

Taking Avery's hand, I walked to the pool steps, and slowly made my way into the water. It was perfect. Even with the cooler rain dumped into the pool, the sun had been hot enough to make the water a wonderful and refreshing temperature for a nighttime dip. Once in the pool, I dunked my head and savored the water flowing over my body.

Avery was enjoying the water was well, swimming back and forth like a little sexy otter and letting her hands wander over my body as she swam by me. For someone who had said she didn't want another round she was acting like she certainly did!

The next time she swam close, I ducked under and swam after her, grabbing her foot and pulling her body to me as I brought her to the surface. "Having fun scuba diving?"

"I love it!" she grinned. "The water feels amazing with nothing on, it's so sensual with nothing but the pool light."

"Oh? So, is that your subtle way of saying you're ready for more?" I asked, lifting her by the butt and pulling her into my hips.

"Maybe I'm saying you should take me right here in the pool, nice and slow while I'm wrapped around your hips," she replied with a bite of her lower lip.

And so, I did. Or maybe she took me. Or did we take each other? The point is someone took someone, and it was mind blowing. I backed myself against the edge of the pool for better support, while her arms rested on the deck, keeping her hands on my back. She looked into my eyes as she slowly guided herself down my length, my hands offering support to her by gripping her ass lightly. The temperature difference between the cool water, and our warm bodies pressed together, and Avery's molten core enveloping me was almost too much to handle.