Chapter 15: Mission In Progress

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO: NIKKI561216

**Please read author's note at the bottom (it gives you a choice of how long you want this book to be)!***

Third Person Point of View

"Do you have a name?" Evil Emma questioned.

"Svetlana." The cloaked figure responded.

"How are we going to destory the magic realm?"

"Simple. Since Emma is no longer in charge of her body, you have control. You are now the one and only chosen one. All you have to do is find a book of spells."

"Sweet and friendly Emma mentioned a book of spells that she called Hex. Is that what we are looking for?" Evil Emma asked.

"Yes. All you have to do is get your hands on that book. From there, all we have to do is find an ancient spell from the olden days of witchcraft in the book. Then, you have to cast the spell." Svetlana replied.

"Why can't you do it?" Evil Emma asked.

"How are you so stupid? I thought that was friendly and sweet Emma's personality. You have Emma's life right now. You have the Chosen One's powers." Svetlana groaned.

"Whatever. Let's just look for the book." Evil Emma scoffed.

Svetlana and Evil Emma searched Emma's whole room but they couldn't find anything.

"Where is that book?!" Svetlana screeched in frustration.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not goody two shoes Emma!" Evil Emma snapped back.

"Well, keep looking--" Svetlana growled.

Evil Emma's eyes drifted across the room and suddenly a golden spark caught her sight. She walked closer to the bookcase and her suspicions were confirmed when she saw the sparkling book.

"It's the book." Svetlana spoke.

Evil Emma slowly placed her hands on the book and pulled it out.

"The book doesn't even recognize you as pure evil. It seems like you really do have Emma's life." Svetlana smirked.

"What do we do now?" Evil Emma asked.

"I need some time to figure out the spell we need." Svetlana replied. "But there is one thing you can do."

"What's that?" Evil Emma questioned.

"Turn Jax back to evil." Svetlana smirked.

######

Hey guys,
This is a longer chapter than the one before. It's currently 11:34 at night and I am half asleep. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes since I am typing this up on my phone. I hope you like how the story is going on.

I have a question for you guys: How long do you want this book to be? I'll give you four choices below:

A) Up to Chapter 20 plus an epilogue.

B) Up to Chapter 30 plus an epilogue.

C) Up to chapter 40 plus an epilogue.

D) More than 45 chapters with an epilogue.

Thank you!