Chapter 26: Confessions

Chapter Dedication: @Florence900

[For being an active voter and commenter]

a/n: So before y'all read, I have an announcement to make. I've written this chapter three times already-this being my fourth, which I hope will be my last. Recently, when I type up chapters, Wattpad deletes every single word after I hit publish. So yeah, you can imagine how aggravated I am to be writing this the umpteenth time.

Please enjoy reading! :)

Chapter 26: Confessions

"Go," Jax urged the three council members. "I'll hold her back."

"Mr. Novoa-" Aggie started to object.

"Aggie," Lily said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Jax is right, we have to get Emma back."

"Fine," Aggie reluctantly agreed and the three council members tele-transported out of the room.

"It's such a pity," Svetlana mocked Jax. "You had a strong potential to rule on evil's side."

"I will never support evil's side again," Jax hissed, a dark blue smoke emitted from his hand and towards Svetlana.

"Is that so?" She cackled and dodged his attack. "Your father raised you better. He wanted you to be evil, Jax."

"Don't talk about my father!" Jax snapped, smoke emitting from his arm once again and raced towards Svetlana.

"Did I hit a nerve?" Svetlana smirked, dodging his attack once again and giving a counterattack, black smoke radiated from her form and flew towards her opponent.

"Shut up," He growled, the black smoke missing him by a millimeter.

"Your mother was very sweet. She wanted you to be good." Svetlana laughed, mockingly. "She invited me in for a cup of tea."

"You knew her?" Jax questioned, lowering his defenses.

"Of course I do," Svetlana smirked. "Too bad that after she invited me in for tea, she died not too later."

"You killed her?" Jax inquired, his voice vulnerable and weak.

"I was the cause of her death," Svetlana mocked him.

Suddenly, white rage replaced Jax's sorrow and he had to clench his fists to stop himself from lunging across her. His nails punctured his palms, droplets of scarlet dripped down to the floor, staining the white carpet.

"I think it's time I returned the favor." Jax smirked maliciously, his chocolate brown eyes flashed a deep crimson red, the color of blood.

########

Hey y'all! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-LIl. :)