4| THE RUNAWAY

"Well thank you for late lunch" I thanked him as he walked me to my room

"You're very welcome, I didnt know you could cry on demand"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Partridge. Oh and here is your ring back" I said taking the diamond ring off my finger, he took it and put it back into the box.

"Thanks"

"Where did you get it from? its beautiful" I asked him as he put it in his pockets

"Casty, its a shop in central Paris, beautiful rings" he replied

:Hey, didn't that shop get like," I paused trying to think of what's on my mind "robbed?"

"Oh, yeah...that happened the same day I got the ring so I was pretty lucky" he looked down

"Huh, interesting, well thank you... again" I said opening my door

He purses his lips in a thin line "No problem, uh...I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah" I beamed and he nodded with a smile

"Great"

He walked off after a second and I shut my door, flicking the light on and jumping after seeing William on my couch, man spreading and arms spread out on the top of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked him

"Where were you, you were gone the whole day" William implied

"Yeah? I thought I told you I had it under control" I rolled my eyes

"All I asked was where you were"

"With the target" I said sarcastically

"The whole day?" he questioned me, this man really gets on my nerves sometimes.

"Yes, he took me out to a late lunch at Brasserie Zédel" I informed him, he gave me a puzzled look.

"So you're saying he had a reservation for you two before you met with him today?"

"No he got us in by pretending he was proposing to me and shit"

"With what ring?" he raised an eyebrow

"I dont know, one from Casty in central Paris, he said the day he got it was the same day it got robbed so he was lucky to have gotten it" I explained to him

"Does he have a car?" he asked me

"Um, yeah a SUV, why?" I nodded my head in confusion

"No reason" he shook his head shrugging his shoulders

"Welp, best be heading off to sleep now"

"Right, yeah I'm tired" I yawned

"Good"

~

Day 4:

"Ok, I wont be back till tomorrow morning, I have some errands to run in south London with a serious case with tommy slayer Hatter. And please, Dont get yourself into trouble" William bursted into my room, dressed in all black and shades.

It was currently 12:01 PM and I had just eaten my lunch, a bagel with ham and tomato and a fruit salad with apples, pineapples, mango, watermelon, and bananas- (which is great for energy). And a cup of tea, one sugar but a dash of honey for more sweetener, lovely.

"Oh- ok then, see ya then, I guess" I sighed, not because I'm sad, but because I feel bad for him, he really trusts me to just leave for the whole day? Damn.

he lifted my head by the chin with his pointer finger and pouted at me

"Why sad? Dagger. Will you miss me?" he frowned sadly

That's what he got from that? I smirk to myself and think Lets have some fun with this Dagger.

"Yeah, why couldn't you get someone else to do it" I cringe at the word that come out of my mouth, this was your idea.

"Aw, Honey, I'll be back early in the morning" he smiled

"Promise?"

"I promise" he said softly

"But you promise me that you'll be here waiting" he finished

I smirk and batter my eyelashes

"Yep! Where else would I be?"

"With Partridge," he sighed "we don't want you running around like a headless chicken with him" I shook my head forcefully and waved my legs back and forth

"Him? Were not even friends, I would say more acquaintances" I reassured him

"Oh, who wouldn't wanna be friends with you, honey" he muttered, I forced a giggle out of my mouth and scrunched my nose in disgust.

"See you later, honey" he kissed my forehead and walked out of my room, slamming my door making me jump, I got a tissue and wiped my forehead

"Eww" I gagged and scrunched my face, I shouldn't have done that, hes gross. (William is not gross✋stan rl Will)

I walked into my bathroom and locked the door, looking at myself in the mirror, looking good, Dagger.

I twisted the knob of the hot water and waited a minute to strip my clothes off my body, letting my long dark brown hair down from a ponytail and stepped into the shower feeling the steamy water hit my skin and run down my legs as I cleanse my body getting ready for tonight.

I got out and put on tight black leggings that I can run in and taped my breasts down with a clear breast binder because uh, well my boobs are quite...large and I dont want them jumping up and down. I put a black woven structured lace up corset crop top by prettylittlething and tightened it up, I went in the bathroom and blow-dried my hair then brushed it, putting it in a tight high ponytail and put mascara, I put blue jordan shoes on and started packing my things, my guns, knives, lasers in a carry bag and clothes in a suitcase, making sure everything is packed up, I looked around making sure I left nothing in the room then remembering the gun in the bathroom, I knelt down and opened the cabinet seeing the gun and started to think. Thats a plan.

I brought my stuff down to the lobby and went to the receptionist

"Hi, what can I do for you?" the lady asked me with a greeting smile which I return greatly

"I would like to give you the card to my room back, duty calls and I must be leaving earlier than expected" I told her and handed the card

"Of course" she took the card from my hand

"Oh and the room Isn't empty, there's still my friend staying in there. so" I added, she smiled

"Alrighty"

"Thank you, I had a wonderful stay" I beamed, she nodded her head

"I'm glad. Thank you for staying"

I walked away and out the door seeing the fourth generation matte black range rover, I opened the back door, stuffing my things in and shutting it walking to the front of the car and going in getting in the passenger's seat. I put on my seatbelt and turned to the girl in the driver's seat.

"Hello, Millie"

"Good day, Dagger" she smirked, I looked forward as she pulled out of the parking spot driving to our destination, we wont need to be there long, not long at. All.