10| TRUST

.

Y/N DAGGER

.

.

SO THEN I COUNTED DOWN

"1!"

He furrowed his eyebrows

"2!"

He clutched the suitcase in his hands, my suitcase in his hands.

"3!, Louis you better start fucking running if you let me get to 5!"

He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes tightly

"4!, Louis Partridge fucking run!" I shouted and slowly started moving

He gulped (which I know by the way hos throat moved) and looked at me worriedly and confused

"5!"

"Fine!"

He ran at the speed of light and got in my car and shut the door, stuffing my suitcase in the back as I started the car.

"God you are so fucking lucky right now, Partridge. I could've left you all by yourself and behind bars in a matter of seconds but no, I turned my car and let you in to help." I told him with a sarcastic laugh.

"Put this on...put this on" I demanded as I passed him his large black trench coat along with sunglasses I bought a bit ago but they didnt suit me. He leaned forward in his seat and put the coat on as well as the glasses and leaned back.

"I'm surprised you even know how to count, and why is that? You helping me, I mean" he asked as he looked at me, I turned my head to him and reached one hand up to fluff up his hair and turned back to the road.

"I don't know" I responded, choosing to ignore his insult of basically calling me dumb

"Did you have to mess the hair?" he whined

"Yes, and I'll have to say whatever you're washing it with is working" I smirked

"Is that right?" he sneered, I nodded my head and drove past the line of the SIS, SWAT, police, NCA, and SFO looking for Louis, little do they know.

"Thank you, I would be dead right about now without you" he smiled

I sighed "yeah"

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" he questioned

I shook my head disappointedly "No, I am perfectly fine. Just trying to ignore the fact I let you in my car"

"What's wrong with me, and you chose to, not me" he shrugged

"You are my enemy, I hate and despise you" I growled

hate was a strong word, I word I usually don't use on a daily basis, and he's not really my enemy. more just like my competition for some reason I don't fully understand

"We're enemies? I don't hate you." he stated

I looked away as I drove the car "I've wanted your spot for years but you and your perfect crimes, and your perfect self took it from me"

"Sorry?" he puzzled

"Number five in most wanted" I rolled my eyes

"sorry? Look why would you want to be in the most wanted, you have people on your tail looking for you twenty-four seven, you have to be alert at all times, it's quite scary, I didn't do it for the most wanted list I did it for my family" he explained, he's tricking me, although now that I think about it it's quite stupid and he's right, I mean, I don't wanna be caught and go to jail but still, I know what he wants and I've gotten him closer to it.