6| THE HEIST

.

LOUIS PARTRIDGE

.

.

I stepped out of my car out the back of the Gallery seeing it was 12:40 AM, showtime. I got my gloves and put them on along with my mask on my face and got my gun and Tactical ResQmax and climbed up to gallery walls by the gutter pipe heading to the roof, I stepped onto the surface and smirked to myself, I headed to the back and stood on top of the glass roof and open the hatch and shooting the Tactical ResQmax making a ladder. I tied the rope around my waist, double knotted firmly and tied it to the concrete pole beside me, I got through the glass and stepped down my ladder making it to the middle before looking at the wall where the painting is, was? what the fuck.

.

Where it used to be.

Its not fucking there anymore! why is it not fucking here!?

.

I stared at the wall and turned, seeing I am in the right room, its just not there anymore, a flash of wariness and caution hit me in the face and I almost fell off the ladder.

"HEY!" a voice yelled angrily, I whipped my head over to the voice and started climbing back the ladder making it back to the glass roof, he shot at me and I get my gun aiming at him and shot just barely getting his arm, I got the ladder up and untied myself running to the pipe and sliding down to my car, Im not alone, someone with something in there hands are trying to get into my car by the window.

"Find your own car!" I pointed the gun directly at their head, they turned around and put their hands up, dropping a rectangle flat thing on the floor

"Hey, hey, calm down now," they said calmly,

"Dont tell me to calm down" I hissed aiming the pistol to their masked-up face

"HEY! YOU, GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" a voice growled, my eyes grew wide and I put the gun down and ran to the driver's seat buckling the seatbelt hearing a gunshot, I wind the window and looked at the person shooting at the guard.

"GET IN, NOW!" I uncertainly yelled at them, I slammed the door open for them and they picked something up and threw it in the car hesitantly, 2 duffle bags and the rectangle thing. they stepped in as I moved the car with them shooting at the voice, they shut the door and sat down, not putting their seatbelt on, they panted as they took off their mask, putting their face in their hands.

I look over at them- her

"You almost got me caught!" I exclaimed to her

"No! I was fine until you came along, no one saw me but you had to come!" she fought with me, I looked over and saw her full face

"Y/n!" I said loudly, she whipped her head towards me and looked worried

"Who are you?" she asked and saw a car behind us, she wound down the window again and turned around aiming her gun at the car and shooting twice. I looked in the door rear view and saw two holes in their windshield. The car had stopped, she shot both people in there.

"What the fuck, who are you!" I screamed and drove full speed as fast as my car could go.

"Who the fuck are you!"

"Louis! Y/n! Partridge" I shouted at her, I took off my mask and looked at her going straight on a bridge

"Of course! What were you doing!" she laughed angrily, throwing her head back

"What were you doing!" I repeated her

"Stealing"

"Stealing what?" I questioned her and went over a speed bump quickly