📕Teasing Baby🍰

🥀=Angst🍰=fluff🍵=Toxic⚔️=Medieval Times💍=Marriage📕=Highschool AU🎭=Acting AU🎠=Disney Movie🏴‍☠️=Pirate AU

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺

"George, you need to stop skipping your classes and falling asleep in them all." His father Sam sighed fixing his dark green hair with his other dad Ponk seated next to him at the dinner table. "Sorry I'm just so tired and I hate all my boring classes." George yawned rubbing his tired eyes that got disturbed by his beauty sleep. "This is your final year in high school, you have to finish this year off with decent grades." Ponk butted in the conversation as George could see behind the kitchen counter were his two younger brothers eavesdropping.

"Yes, I know." George groaned, leaving the table as storming off to his room. He slumped on his bed trying to fall back asleep from his annoying caring parents about his education. Sometimes they would think he's avoiding school because of immature kids. It wasn't though. He just grew so tired and always moved like a slug. "Gogs!" His baby brother jumped over to George's bed as he was about to fall asleep. "Tubbo what do you want?" Asking the 7 year old in his room. "Can you take me to a playdate with Tommy and Ranboo." His brunette brother pleaded, tugging at his shirt.

"I really don't want to." George mumbled as he didn't want to see their older brother who went to the same school as him. Wilbur. "Why not, just talk with Wilbur. He already likes you!" Tubbo yelled at him, waking him up more as he sat up picking up his little brother. "Sam, I'm taking Tubbo to hia play date with his friends!" George shouted as he put his shoes on and fixed his hair. He wasn't really looking forward to seeing Wilbur at all, there had been recent drama about him and he'd like to not be looped up in the drama.

Wilbur had cheated on his ex-girlfriend Sally, and everyone was thirsty and desperate for the story to spread around. None of the two said a thing, and he now had a title called "Player boy". "Tommy! Ranboo!" Tubbo ran towards his two best friends as they began playing around in the small park they lived near. "Well, if it isn't Sleepy George. Finally got out of bed?" Wilbur teased him as he'd sleep in his classes and would get called out for it. His cheeks flushed from embarrassment as he'd very much get teased by him mostly. "Ok player boy, at least I have more beauty than you." George tried his best to brag as he was safe to say he is more beautiful than any guy at the school.

"Guess all that sleep did something good for you. But your good looks won't win everything." Wilbur rolled his eyes, sitting by a bench watching his two younger brothers and their friend play around. "Says you." George muttered, getting more ticked off during the day. His parents scold him for sleeping too much and missing his classes and now dealing with Wilbur's annoying commentary ass. "You should speak up." Wilbur leaned in over George who was next to him. "Stop." George pushed him away as the British male was over the other's teasing.

"Stop flirting!!" Tommy shouted from the top of the playground, in result it flustered the two. "Deffo Flerting!!!" Tubbo joined in laughing as Ranboo the tallest of the two sighed as watching them. "Tommy shut the fuck up!!" Wilbur was pissed as his face was bright pink as the same for George. "Ok it's getting late. Let's go back home, Tubbo. You guys can have another play date next weekend." George said as it would convince the kids to not sulk like puppies. "Oh? Next weekend? Let me give you my number and we can discuss it." Wilbur approached him from behind, scaring the other as the height difference was terrifying. "Oh fuck off." George just handed him his phone, watching Wilbur type his contacts out. "I'll see you next weeknd."

"See I told you he likes you!" Tubbo said, grabbing George's hand as they both walked away from the park and the three. "Shut your mouth before I punt you."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"What!? You can't just leave me with Wilbur. T- That's just setting me up for assault!" George protested against his fathers going out on a date night, the night he was supposed to watch his two siblings AND have Wilbur with his brothers over. "George, I will let you stay home on Monday." Sam pinched the bridge of his nose as George admittedly agreed to the deal. A knock interrupted them as when George opened it he saw Wilbur with a snickery grin on his face. "Good to see you, George." He snickered as he just groaned looking up at him.

Tommy and Ranboo ran in the house, sneaking off into the living room with Tubbo and Quackity. "Thank you for joining George tonight. We appreciate it, Lad." Pink thanked Wilbur as his husband was too busy reminding George what to do while watching over his brothers. "Sorry about that, thank you again Wil!" Sam left the two as they both went off on their date night. "Ok, would you guys like to watch a movie?" George didn't want any conversation between the two of them and suggested playing a movie. "Yeah! Movie! Movie!!" The group all cheered for a movie, George pointed to the closet filled with food asking Wilbur to make five bags of popcorn. "We need to vote on a Movie we all want to watch." George instructed the kids, showing them DVDs and laying them all out. "Can we watch Moana?" Tommy asked, showing the cover as everyone cheered for the movie, it is a pretty good movie.

"Alright Moana it is!" George took the disc and put it in and began playing, just as Wilbur brought the popcorn to everyone. They each had separate bowls, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy all shared a big one, Quackity with his own and then the last one. "This night might get so much worse...." George pouted as he was forced to share with Wilbur, and him being such a tease. "Oh George, why not be a sweetheart and feed me some popcorn." Wilbur adjusted his moon circled glasses opening his mouth. "No!" George quickly responded by taking the whole popcorn bowl hogging it. "Gogyyyy." Wil pleaded as then was shushed by the children watching the movie and eating their popcorn. "Yeah, shut up Wilby. We're watching the movie." George smirked, sticking his tongue at him and turning back to the movie.

During the musical part everyone seemed quiet, except for Wilbur. He was non-stop talking to George which distracted everyone watching the movie. "Wil, shut up. The kids are annoyed at you." George whispered, pushing him off of his lap as his face was extremely flushed. "This isn't fair, you wont' give me a chance." He complained more which caused him to get more frustrated. "Fine, if I let you lay in my gosh damn lap will you be quiet?" Wilbur agreed, nodding his head laying right back down in his spot. Guess they both are stubborn. The movie continued and surprisingly Wilbur hasn't said a thing, instead he just made George more flustered. So he had to keep his mouth shut because being shushed by children was really embarrassing. The curly brunette would hold George's hand and slightly brushing his lips against his knuckles. Boy, did he have some confidence today.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Ok, the children are asleep. We can make ourselves dinner and way rela-x...." George turned around after placing food ingredients when he was faced to Wilbur's upper torso. He was practically being pushed up against the counter, as the other's soft hands guided up to his cheeks with their faces nearing closer towards each other. "Would you mind?" Wilbur asked, searching for an answer looking upon George, as he shook his head 'no'.

Why didn't he say no? I mean, it could have been just the mood that was burning around him. But he didn't regret it, he didn't regret the beautiful feeling of Wilbur pressing his lips onto him. Not aggressive nor desperate in a demanding way. The way both had felt was just nice. It felt nice and George could see himself and want himself doing it again, not with somebody else but with Wilbur. "So, Tommy was right at the park." George giggled as they separated standing next to each other making themselves their own dinner. "Well you can't blame me, it's his fault for explaining what you look like. Also when I found you in some of my classes, holy shit he wasn't lying when you looked like a goddess." Wilbur said with all honesty and truth.

"Wait, but didn't you cheat on Sally?" George asked as he peeled away nasty layers of the unions. "No, I actually didn't. She made the whole rumor up. I broke up with her because I found out I was romantically attracted to you and wanted to be with you and get to know you." Wilbur explained the real situation, as the real answer gave him a whole new perspective on the male. "And here I thought you were a teasing little rat." George, this time stepping on his tippy toes, gave Wilbur a small kiss on the cheek. "Oh, I'm the rat here?"

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺