🍰💍A Child?🩸🍷

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"It feels rather quiet around here these past weeks.." George put away the last of the books he gathered looking at his dark mysterious husband. "Well you can't blame me, we make kids or have any really. I mean unless you're ready for that responsibility..." Wilbur looked up at him from his office desk in their mansion, as him being a heavily high royalty vampire and his family's bloodline. George stopped the conversation at the mention of kids, of course he was an offer to Wilbur from his family for a treaty. But he came around to fall in love with the lonely vampire, and both of them created a mutual forever bond together. "I know how you feel about this George, but one day we're going to need to step up and become parents. I may be over 100 years old and still have these handsome looks, but physical looks don't always add up to emotional well being." Wilbur added on, as his human mate wasn't fond of the idea or ready.

"I know I know. You tell me all the time, but I'm still young. I want to spend my days doing what I love, not changing diapers and giving a gremlin child attention 24/7. I want time for myself and with you." Wilbur laughed at the idea of calling a child a 'gremlin' but it was a way to push the topic away. "I get it and I'm sorry. I can't help but wish for it to happen." The curly brunette walked up out of his chair and hugged onto his human. "Plus, your people will be even more outraged that you'd have a vampire child with a human husband." George informed, as the announcement of them getting married wasn't pleasant for the selfish cold vampires of his people. "Well I don't care, I have a beautiful, smart, loving husband who makes me just want to kiss every second." Wilbur said in a lousy sluggish tone as he began to tickle the other.

George smiled, as he laugh echoed in the room trying to escape Wilbur's grip against him as they both laughed. "Such a cold monstrous vampire. I will never forgive you for this." He continued to giggle until Wilbur picked him up by his legs as George hung onto with his legs. "Such a beautiful smile." and with both of them giggling and smiling he kissed the human's lips as he held his cheeks with undying love. "Yeah, Love you too Mr. Minecraft Soot." George rolled his eyes letting Wilbur carry him around.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

Wilbur was fast asleep beside George as he just stared off at the ceiling shifting around and once he turned away from Wilbur facing towards the balcony through the red drape around the bed. With removing his bed covers off himself he stepped outside and leaned over the edge of the railing. The subject of this morning crept up back to his mind, Wilbur would ask the question or mention it every two weeks. I mean he was super desperate and it didn't make him super comfortable, but it felt guilty giving him the same answer. He was twenty-five, so usually sometimes adults like him would be having children. "What's bothering you?" Of course George failed to be stealthy, he lived and married to a vampire, a non-human being. "It's nothing that should concern you." George just replied, feeling his lover's arms around him and his head against his hair.

"You suck ass at lying. You know I'll figure it out in like an hour or five minutes. It's better for the truth than a horrid lie." Wilbur mumbled rubbing George's hand waiting for his husband's explanation. "Just the whole child thing is all. I'm worried how I'll be parenting, and I can't help...but be a little bit selfish and keep you to myself." Wilbur smiled through the words hearing as he snuggled more into George's hair. "I've told you, I'm willing to wait, if asking you hurts you then I won't talk about it for years." Wilbur casually said as the other turned over. "Years!? You act like it's going to be a week!" George exclaimed as he got a laugh from Wilbur. "Darling, I'm over a thousand. To vampires, I'm just about the age of you." The vampire lord rolled his eyes as they both went back inside.