📕✏️Second is the Best💐💍

TW! sadly dr*@mn0tf*unD is mentioned at the beginning. (My Bio explains why I put it as a trigger waring so it took a lot of courage to right it because yeahhhh....weird 13 year olds.) ALSO Dreamnap because the person wanted it so don't be a bully <3

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

"Who's that?" George pointed to, as he sat with Dream and Sapnap during the lecture, of their required class. "Who? That theater kid? His name's Wilbur Minecraft, Soot." Sapnap informed as George kept staring at him. Curly brown hair that sort of flopped over his face, round fake glasses, wearing a golden mustard sweatshirt. "Why do you ask?" Dream grasped onto George's hand as the other just smiled at him. "Nothing serious, I just see him a lot in my other morning lectures." George replied as his blonde lover kissed his hand. While the professor came in and started off the 1 hour lesson, his eyes still landed on Wilbur and his actions. How he started to jot down notes looking up and down at the projector. Sapnap saw the focus on George's gaze and then looked back at Dream while he was staring at the professor.

"What are you doing? You're already dating someone." Sapnap leaned over whispering to George. He jumped a bit looking at him, "I'm just looking. Gosh, just because I'm staring doesn't mean I'd cheat." George rolled his eyes at how protective his friend was over his 'boyfriend'. "I know how you feel, but don't try to ruin my relationship because you can't have it." The other stopped the conversation and looked back at his hands, which shut him up real quick. Because it's true. Though he never fessed up about his feelings, it clearly didn't want a friendship to be ruined. Sapnap knew this wouldn't end well, as George kept helplessly stare at the other boy in the class. "Are you doing alright?" Dream poked the other and played it off by poking him as well.

Wilbur and George huh? A gaming nerd and a theater kid. Weird pair but it suits them in a way, while Sapnap looked at Dream. He knew that he was gonna deal with a sappy sad piss baby. "Hey Dream." He whispered and it caught his attention. "I'm sorry."

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"Dream, I want to break up." George said, grabbing his clothes and luggage. "W-What? Break up!? But we've been together for so long and happy! Is it something that I did?" Dream panicked as George just sighed at him overreacting in his point of view. "I'm just not interested Dream. I found someone else that I'm into." George plainly responded as the other was just standing there, it had let Dream down so much. He looked forward to a life with him and sharing it together with George. "Whatever makes you happy.." Dream muttered watching George grab all of his belongings and leaving. Who was he leaving him for, how did it all fall down.

Sapnap looked at his phone waiting for the distressed, sad phone call from Dream, George messaged him about what he was gonna do and the possibility of the actions. "Hey Dream. He left you, didn't he?" Sapnap asked as he picked up the phone as the other agreed. "I don't even know I did, I know he wasn't upset, just straight forward but. It still hurts." Woah how relatable. He just sat there at his desk spinning around hearing the rant of his 'best friend'. "Do you have a clue who he left me for?" Dream asked and Sapnap just hummed in response. "Yeah, one person."

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

A warm feeling, a lovely feeling. "Hey Wilbur! Are you ready?" Niki asked as he tried fixing his hair in the mirror. "Oh god, it's time already?" Wilbur stuttered nervously about it, his big day and he still didn't feel prepared. "Come on, it's just friends and family! Besides, wouldn't you want to see your lovely groom? In his white suit." She added on as he smiled thinking of his fiance. Wilbur followed his best friend making it down the aisle and waiting, waiting, waiting.... "You'll be fine big man, it's just amazing, wonderful Gogy." Tommy interrupted his nervous state as he patted his shoulder being his best man.

Niki and Tommy stood by Wilbur's side smiling at him as their friends and family looked at the doors opening. Wilbur's smile just brightened at the white beaming goddess he saw. "My Love.."

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"Senior college reunion? Are you sure you want to go?" Sap asked as the other laid down on his chest being clingy. "I mean yeah, seeing old friends would be nice." Dream snuggled in more, as the two had lost connection with George. "Do you ever wonder who George ended up with?" Sapnap mentioned as Dream just flicked his forehead. "Stop saying you were the second choice. I love you because of you, not for you being a last resort." Dream kissed his shoulder as he still snuggled in.

"Sorry, can't help but think about it. I knew it was going to happen but I didn't want to see you hurt." Dream sat up next to Sapnap as he just shook his head. "The past is the past. I love you now, so just focus on that." The loving words were such a beautiful harmony. Ever since the breakup, Dream stuck close to Sapnap and started to grow separation anxiety towards his best friend or anyone he was friends with during his college years. "Want to head over there now? The location is kind of far." The two began to change their clothes and started out on their drive.

Dream stared at the road as the conversation had affected his mind, though he did wish for a life with George and everything he had with him. He's slowly moving on, but he could share that life with someone who actually wants him. Someone who waited for him.

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"Ayyy Big D, how is life for you?" Tommy joined in on the reunion with his older brother Techno as Tommy pulled Dream to a side hug. "How long is it going to take for Wilbur to be here?" Tommy complained with the pinkette shrugging and focusing on the other two. "Wilbur-?" Sapnap questioned as when two other- three people joined them. "Sorry, Fundy was throwing a bit of a fit, while taking him out the car seat." Wilbur caught but by his side was- "George?!" Dream and Sapnap shouted as the brunette stared at the two gone completely quiet holding onto Fundy. "Oh, your friends George! Yeah, George and I got married like a week before graduation and this is our son Fundy!" Wilbur flashed the rings out as being affectionate towards his husband and child.

"I mean woah, just woah. I didn't think you'd get this ahead of life George." Sapnap commented as Dream firmly held Sapnap's hand. "Yeah, me neither but Wilbur makes me happy and I make him happy. So we wanted to extend our relationship and everything else." George explained as Fundy babbled while resting his head on his father's shoulder. "The little guy is cute." Dream spoke trying to not make it as awkward as possible, seeing his ex, married and having a child. "Thanks, but also I plan to make it to your guys wedding. So make sure to invite us!" George smiled.

Marriage!? Sapnap just gave a dorky smile at the thought and punched George's shoulder lightly. "You idiot." As Dream looked over at Sapnap laughing at the conversation. It's not a bad idea...

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧