🎁🍰Happy Holidays💍🎄

This is your Christmas Special!! Happy Holidays everyone!!

Also in this one-shot Jack Manifold and George are roommates because why not

Request are on hold rn

☄. *. ⋆✧.*

"Jack! Jack Manifold!? Why does it smell like it's burning!?" George shouted as he was making cookie frosting they were bringing to the Sleepy Boys Inc Christmas party. "Ahhh shit! I burnt the cookies!" He took the burning pan sheet out of the oven to reveal burnt snickerdoodle cookies mixed with sugar cookies. "Jack we only have an hour left, just make them again with the leftover batter and try again." George instructed as he went over to complete wrapping the bare Christmas gifts. "Remember the one with the pink, purple, and blue cat toys are for Niki and her cats, from me." Jack said, adjusting his hat while redoing the cookie shapes with the cookie cutters.

George was a bit stressed out as this was his first time being big on something during a Christmas party. Mostly it was because he wasn't in a relationship with someone special. He wanted to help his loved one out, once he was told how stressful it was when the four of them just did everything. "Sheesh Gogs, I get you love him but this is sort of overwhelming." Jack admitted as he finished up the cookies this time putting a timer and joining George to wrap presents. "He was stressed out last time and then got drunk as hell with that wine he bought. Then proceed to get Quackity drunk as well." George scoffed at the thought at how tipsy he got. "Anyways what else we got left?" Jack asked as George put the presents into a giant bag.

"I have to over check the list of presents." George grabbed the list as all the names were checked except- "How could I forget!? I'm the worst boyfriend in the world!" George screamed as right after Dream's name his boyfriend's box wasn't checked. "What gift was for him?" His roommate asked as George searched all over the flat. "I was supposed to give him a locket! It had me and him together in it from our first time out. That Pizza Hut we went to." George searched his dresser, closet, and nightstands, while Jack just laughed at him. "Have you looked at your neck?" He suggested that when George looked he saw the locket.

"Oops." His face flushed from the embarrassment, with Mr.Manifold doing his usual laugh. The brunette wore it to remind him, but it failed in the end. He took it off and placed it in a small box with black, gold, red, white, blue themed wrapping paper. "Ok, all the presents are done. We are trying to finish all the cookies, and the eggnog is in the fridge right?" George asked as Jack opened the fridge door showing the fully morning made drink. "Ok we just need to finish the cookies." After some time as the two just talked while listening to Christmas carols, they started to decorate the cookies and get dressed for the Christmas Eve party. "I have the present bag and eggnog, you got the cookies. We're all good to go- wait, you have the train tickets right?" Jack nodded, showing the two tickets for them and leaving the Flat.

☄. *. ⋆

"Wilbur! Do you have the angel star!?" Tommy shouted as he was almost done with finishing the Christmas tree. The angel star was just a small angel holding the bright gold star. It was the longest Christmas accessory the SBI had, and how they cherished it as kids. "No, Kristin probably has it." Wilbur called to the gremlin child as he was the youngest of the family. He looked in the hallway mirror fixing his hair and adjusting his dark gold mustard sweater. "Hey Mate, how are you filling?" His father Phil asked as Techno his twin brother, just older by a few seconds was holding presents as Phil placed them under the tree. "Nervous." Wilbur admitted as he pulled up his moon circled glasses. "I'm sure he'll say yes, it's been what? Nine months since you've been together." Phil reassured him, but time being together isn't always a way to go.

"Don't worry Wilbur, you'll be fine." Techno plainly said as knocks on their door had interrupted them. The curly brunette placed the small light blue wrapped present in his front pocket of his jeans. "I got the door you guys!" Someone had arrived early and no surprise. "Hello big man!" Tubbo greeted, along with Ranboo, and Eryn by his side wearing their cozy outfits, as Ranboo and Tubbo shared a long scarf around their necks. "Hey you two, Tommy is in the kitchen with Kristin. He's trying to finish the tree." Wilbur pointed as the three came in and gave their presents to Philza and Technoblade.

More of their invited guests had come in minutes later, Dream, Foolish, and their father Puffy. The three fiances, Ponk and Sam, Callahan with Bad, Skeppy and Antfrost, Boomer and Punz, Tina, Niki, Hannah, and everyone else. But the only people who were missing were Jack and his beloved. It was twenty minutes into the party as everyones was packed somewhere hanging around and talking. "Hey Wilby, what's wrong with you?" Tommy asked as Wilbur was looking out at the window as the lights and figures outside their home flashed. "I'm just waiting for him, he didn't forget right? Or fall asleep?" Wilbur was panicking until he saw another person with Tommy.

"I got this Tommy." Dream said as he sat next to Wilbur. His loved one's ex. "Look, I know you're worried for him, Wilbur, but he wouldn't forget an event like this. He said he'd volunteer to help, and he also lives a long way from here. I know George like a book, our relationship may have not worked out but he's my best friend." Dream sighed as he patted the British man's shoulder. "He'll be here sooner or later. Don't worry about that either, he'll say yes." Dream snickered as he left him on the couch as he went approaching Fundy. Wilbur wasn't very patient.

"Ayyy!!" Someone's voice shouted as he held the cookies for everyone, and right behind him was. "George!" Wilbur shouted as he ran to George with gifts and the party's eggnog. "Hi hi!" George giggled as Wilbur helped him out taking the eggnog to the kitchen. "Sorry for the late arrival, Jack burnt the cookies so we had to make them again." George explained as Wilbur smiled, pushing George's hair up and kissing his forehead. "Oh Gogs, you should have seen him panicking for you." Tommy joked as Wilbur glared at him about to jump him. "Aww, he was that worried I wouldn't come? That's adorable." George laughed more, as he placed his head on his lover's chest.

"Well, you're usually early so I got a bit worried." He stammered a bit as his cheeks blushed with a slight form of embarrassment. "Nothing to be ashamed of Love. I think it's adorable how fawned you are over me." George hugged him as they both went to the living room where everyone was gathered. The two beloveds cuddled up as everyone else was either playing a game or bringing out a board game. "Ohhhh Wilburr. Look above you!" Tommy shouted as the two cuddling looked up to see Tubbo holding up a mistletoe above them. "You really thought that would do something, Tommy? I will gladly kiss George. With those words he pressed his lips towards the other as they smiled through it, just melting to their hearts.

Everyone continued with their activities until it was present time. Philza and Kristin handed out all the presents to who was for who and everyone opened one gift at a time. Wilbur of course chose George's first once it was his turn and as he opened the hand sized box, he found a locket. The same one George wore and now he wasn't. "I was wearing the locket to remind me that it was your present." George explained his way of wearing it as when Wilbur opened it, it was the two when they went to that Pizza Hut. "You are just enough." Wilbur whispered as he gave another grateful kiss on the lips to him, smiling as everyone continued.

☄. *. ⋆

"Bye Tubbo! See you tomorrow!!" Tommy waved goodbye as they left. Jack had left early with Niki as they went out to go to her bakery. "George, are you gonna sleepover?" Philza asked as he and his wife started to pack up all the food and throw away spoiled things. "Yeah, I really don't like taking the train alone. Besides I'm pretty sure Wil would pull a baby it's cold outside." George joked as the other huffed in denial though they all could see it happening. "I do have one more gift. If you guys..-?" Wilbur asked as his family nodded leaving the living room and they all went into the kitchen.

"What's all this?" George asked as he shifted a bit on Wilbur's lap sitting up a bit while he took a deep breath trying to shake off his nerves. "George, we've well. Been together for quite awhile." With that statement, his boyfriend nodded agreeing as he was looking at him in question. "Well, I've been thinking. You make me happy and just sweep me off my feet when I'm with you. Cheesy. Yes. But I have this gift for you." Wilbur ranted as he took the pastel blue wrapped present handing it over to the other.

"You sure are full of surprises Wil." George smiled but it all stopped when he saw the color of the box. It was a soft black box. George looked up at Wilbur as he smiled looking at his lover. "Wilbur..y- you didn't." George asked but Wilbur just insisted that he open the box. As he lifted the box, the shining gold color flashed in his eyes looking at the beautiful wedding ring. "Will you-?" Wilbur swallowed the lump of doubt as he looked into those shocked teary eyes of the other.

"Of course you idiot. How could I say no?"

☄. *. ⋆✧.*