⚔️✨Death won't do us part🍰🌸

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"George, are you insane?! I told you to not see that human prince!" Sam argued at his son with his long sharp ears burning red with anger. "Let me live my goddamn life! I'm 20, and an adult! I can do what I want just because your king doesn't mean I'm like your subjects. I'm your son!" George snapped back as the guards and servants just stood there awkwardly watching the two argue once again. "He's the best thing that's happened in my life and my best friend! I would probably love you if you weren't pestering me 24/7!" George huffed back making his way to his chambers.

The far view from his stained glass window was beyond the forest dividing the human mortals and his species. They both had differences as their kingdoms saw differences in every situation. George's father ended up claiming that an alliance will never form against each other, many of each of their citizens were angered with the reckless decisions but it wasn't fair. Life isn't fair at all. It's just like playing a game and you only have a certain amount to complete it. He couldn't understand how forbidden his relationship status with Wilbur was, George wasn't even the next king in line. His older brother Eret was.

Though Wilbur was the human heir for the crown, it would be awkward in some sort. He hated just sitting on his bed staring out the window to the path towards Wilbur's kingdom, it mocked him of his freedom and privilege to see his best friend. That was until a little dove flew by his balcony, not just any dove. "Spot? You got a message for me?" George asked the tiny dove as it chirped with a royal collar holding a message. Wilbur's messenger between him and the human prince. "What's this mortal up to now Hm?" The elf asked the dove as it just sat there. The small letter was written beautifully in Wilbur's handwriting with the tiny cursive letters and his name bold imprinted at the end.

"Let me write something quick for you, Spot." George grabbed a paper tearing it to a smaller piece and softly writing on it for the ink to not bleed or spread. "I'll see him tonight then." The brunette rolled up the paper locking it in the collar as the dove flew above the forest fading away.

"What am I gonna do with you Wilbur Minecraft, Soot." He chuckled just leaning on the balcony rolling his eyes at how rebellious this human was.

..••°°°°••..

Wilbur waited to see his dove arrive while his heavy cloak dragged with him, "Stop prancing over your elf boyfriend." Tommy snarled as he sat on Wilbur's bed watching his older brother panic. "He's not my boyfriend!...Yet. But still, if his father found out we'd be executed or assassinated." He ranted of the risk his relationship with George had. "Stop simping." The blonde mocked leaving his room and finding his way to bother Technoblade. Philza was aware of Wilbur's feelings and relationship he wished for, love was love and his father couldn't and wouldn't disown his son even if it was with the literal enemy.

Phil did agree to let him do what his heart wanted and that the two together could finally relieve peace with the two kingdoms in constant state of anger and fear. Wilbur's train of thoughts were gone once he heard the little coos of his dove Spot. In the bird's locket was holding a tiny scroll and it was George's response. "Let's go!!" Wilbur shouted out his room as it was even heard in the hallway as busy servants heard his excited chant.

"Father Philza!!" Wilbur shouted, rushing out his room leaving his dove and going off to his father's study. "Dadza!" He said again as the man looked over at his son at his loud behavior. "George, confession, tonight." His son huffed holding the small letter as his father's expression formed a smile as he shared his happiness with his son. "I wish you luck, especially with Sam, his father.." The blonde king sighed at George's father, how stubborn that man was felt unreal. "I'll be fine Philza Minecraft, besides George and I have history wayyy back." Wilbur glotted about, as his smile started to hurt his cheeks thinking of the future events.