🥀🐝He Promised🐺💔

Requested!! This includes Omegaverse & Punznotfound Platonically (endgame is still georgebur since it's a georgebur one-shot book smh)

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

"I want to stay like this forever, Wilbur." He shifted closer towards his lover letting his body rest and sink into the others.

"I wish for it to stay like this, but you know I can't. I have a family to save and pack to protect, George." Wilbur responded by letting his hands caress the brunette's hand as they sat in the summer heat.

The scents the two brunettes carried were a horrible mixture, guess you could say like sugar and spicy. It smelt like burning wood but added to that flame was a sweet whiff of truffle chocolate sweetness.

The life of an omega was never easiest, told what to do, what needed to be done by your existence. But a certain Alpha man, named Wilbur Minecraft, Soot. Changed the outcome of life and the real meaning.

Warm and fuzzy, like a fever dream. George sat up as he watched the disgusting colors of the sunset slowly fall.

"Wilbur, I want you to come back to me. Once again. Just once more." George begged.

But once he turned around, the face of his beloved one, was melting into a puddle. Still smiling, just before he left him. Not in a separate way of breaking up, but in a distance relationship that would never be saved.

"Our son is still waiting for you."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Dada?" George felt a soft slap on his cheek while his son, Tubbo was sitting in his lap with the story book he held slipping out of his hand. "Oh, I fell asleep again. I'm sorry Boo, I've just been sleepier everyday." George yawned as he set the book down on the chair and held Tubbo on his side, fixing the messy brown hair. Like his other father...

"Want Uncle D- Dweam?" Tubbo stuttered asking as George was plenty distressed. He was a single omega-ish with a child, with no support from a loved one. Wilbur hadn't come back in five years, which damaged George's hope for Tubbo ever getting a father in his life. "No, it's fine, no need for Dream to come in." He reassured his son as his best friend was there at some points to help him. "Actually I'll get Dream..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"How long ago was your heat?" Wilbur asked as he was getting his belongings ready for the mighty long leave he had planned. "It was weeks ago, you remember." George rolled his eyes as the embarrassing events had happened back then. "I'm just scared for your well-being. I know you can be forgetful, just be safe my Darling." He begged, moving George's fluffy brunette hair up from his forehead and kissing it lightly.

George just scoffed at how loving his Lover was towards him, but it still hurt seeing him leave for family business. "Try to come back home soon.." George asked as Wilbur brushed George's hair out of his eyes looking at how desperate his mate was. "I'm so sorry George, if I could change this outcome I would. Just for you." Wilbur promised his dear loving omega feeling his sweet sickle scent twist and turn to heartbreaking burn stench.

They stayed in an embrace for a bit longer til George was ready to let go of him, maybe physically but mentally was a different story. "Please remember deep down..that I love you. With all my heart." The heart touching words whispered out.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"George, you've been like this for 5 years." Punz stated as Dream was busy with his son Tubbo and keeping him occupied from the conversation. "Wilbur promised, he's a man of his word." George mumbled while he shifted into a comfortable position while the beta comforted him and his distress. "Just because he made a promise, doesn't mean it will still hurt." Punz replied, and watched as George leaned against him. As the brunette's two blonde boy friends helped him along the lonely journey.