🌸🥀Beauty🍰🌺

Also these are my designs for their characters in the one-shot <3

.

.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/OR STEAL!!

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

"George, why are you so obsessed with the mortals?" DreamXD asked, looking at the forest god as he grew a few more brown mushrooms under a shady tree. "They are all so fascinating to me, I can't help but want to learn what they live through instead of having everything at your touch." HD began to rant about the humans again as every other god was tired of the talk about the people they watch over who worship them. "Look I get it, you love humans. But why can't you just understand that they'll just break you more. You have too many attachments, and they will hurt you when they are broken." DreamXD scolded the other before giving the other god a thought.

"They all say the same thing, HD you need to stop fantasizing about humans, oh HD you'll just get hurt. So annoyinggg." The forest god mimicked the others who taunted him and the beliefs he held. That was when he heard a russell from afar through the forest, he turned towards the direction. He'd never been able to see humans or ever interact with them as the other gods forbad him. Would this be the first time-? "I'll go over here and you'll go over there!" A familiar voice called.

It sounded just like GeorgeHD's voice as the accent was something they both had in common. When the fellow came out from hiding, they saw...

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"What's so important about these gods? They seem pretty shitty." Tommy groaned as he set down his 'boring' history book that the royal bloodline was granted. "It's not boring Tommy. You should be grateful, if it wasn't for these gods you'd be poor and we'd probably all be starving." His older brother had gotten defensive over Tommy's spiteful words. "What is their purpose to our world anyway Wilbur?" The blonde asked the other as he was forced to study with Wilbur by his father Philza.