CHAPTER ONE

Katrina's POV

I moaned as Justin thrust inside me. His pace was fast and I was on the edge of exploding with my orgasm. He leaned down and showered me with wet kisses on my stomach. I folded my hands and fisted the bedsheet on each side and arched my back when his lips met my breast, giving him more access to my boobs. He sucked them and I cried out in pleasure.

"Justin..." I moaned his name to which he replied with a grunt and hardly thrust himself inside me. I closed my eyes and listened to our breathing with my hair glued to my forehead due to sweat. I knew we were both about to come. His hand roamed all over my body and finally landed on my ass. His fingers dug into my skin while he continued his torture on the inside of my thighs.

"Justin..." I whimpered.

"Fuck," he roared, "I'm about to come baby," he said. He spread my legs wider and leaned down to kiss me on my lips. My hands immediately flew to his hair and I returned his kiss. I heard the phone ringing in the background but we both were too engaged to care. His lips left mine and went down my throat until they met my nipples. I ran my hands through his locks and again heard the phone ringing.

"Justin, phone," I managed to breathe out but he ignored it and continued to pierce me with his length. My stomach twisted into knots and a scream left my mouth when I came while he was still inside of me. My orgasm was met with his as he came not later than a few seconds. His cum filled the inside of pussy and he stopped. We both were out of breath and were panting. He lastly kissed me on my lips and dropped down to my side, pulling me closer to him. We stayed silent, stared at the white ceiling of our room as we both tried to find our breaths, and not after a few minutes, the phone rang again.

"Pick it up," I told him while I closed my eyes with exhaustion. I felt him stir in his position as he reached to the bedside table for his phone. He must have picked it as I heard the voice that came from the other side of the line. It was Jack, Justin's friend.

"Justin, there's a change of plan, we will meet you at the airport," I heard him speaking on the phone.

"Yeah sure, buddy," Justin answered. I knew what their change of plans meant. They were enjoying the same thing we did not a few minutes ago. When the phone ended, I looked up at Justin who stared back at me.

"Change of plans," he said in a dramatic way to which I laughed. We laid naked on the bed when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer until my breast met his chest. His lips intruded mine and I let him inside my mouth. Our tongues met each other's and danced inside my mouth. I heard him moan as he rolled over and came on top of me. It didn't take much time for the kiss to turn into a heated one. The smell of our sex lingered in the air and my heartbeat accelerated as the kiss went on for longer than I expected. I felt him hard again and his bulge pinning into my stomach. I broke the kiss and pushed him back to the side and laughed when he groaned in frustration.

"There's no time for more," I stated and sat up straight.

"Why? We can always schedule our flights for tomorrow," he said as he came behind me and traced his fingers painfully slowly on my back which turned me on. But I pushed away my urges as we needed to go.

"No, we'll continue this once we're in Switzerland," I stated and stood up from the bed. I padded my way to the bathroom, fully aware of his gaze that followed my every move. Even though we had been married for quite some time it still felt like we were in our honeymoon period.

"At least let me join you in the shower," he whined behind me.

"No, that'll take more time than necessary," I said and closed the door. I laughed when I heard him groan but I just turned on the shower and let the water engulf my body. I showered and washed my head. I left the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my body. I walked to our closet and decided to wear a pair of jeans and a top that I chose last night to wear for the airport. We were going on a vacation to Switzerland for a few days. Jack and his wife, Joe have decided to come with us. We all were good friends. I met Justin on a blind date and we immediately hit it off. After dating him for two years, we married. Justin introduced me to his friend, Jack and it took no time for me and Joe to get close. Later when I was ready, I forced Justin out of the bed and to change.

We called a cab when we both were ready. I climbed into the back seat of the car while Justin was putting our suitcase in the trunk. He joined me and our ride started. We reached the airport and were met by Joe and Jack who were waiting for us. Joe hugged me once I neared to her and we chatted for a while. She had a bubbly personality and her hazel eyes shone when she chatted with me. We were led inside the plane and took our seats. I chose the window seat while Justin sat to my left. We got comfortable as it was going to be a long ride. I slept off, hoping when I open my eyes, I would be there where we wanted to be.