CHAPTER SIX

Joe's POV

I was on my bed and touching myself down there. I was turned on. When Jack didn't return, I went back to Katrina's and Justin's cabin and saw all of them fucking each other. They were so into it they didn't even notice me standing there with my mouth hanging open. I watched Justin fucking Katrina's mouth while Jack was fucking her vagina. It was a major turn-on for me when I looked at Katrina, who was beneath them and was squirming with pleasure and pain. For a moment, I wanted to replace her with me. I knew what they did was a terrible thing. Jack shouldn't have fucked Katrina, but he did, with pleasure and I didn't know why but I liked it.

"Ahhh..." I groaned as I rubbed my clit with my hand. Tension started building in my stomach but it didn't satisfy me. I wanted more. I pushed my middle finger inside me and fell back on the bed and continued to push the finger in and out of me. I groaned and squirmed on my bed, wishing Jack was here to finish the job and as if reading my mind, he came inside the cabin. I stopped as I heard the cabin door opening and footsteps making their way towards the bedroom.

"Jack," I called out his name. I saw a tall figure that lingered and came closer to the bed. I had switched off the light so it was hard to tell.

"It's me, Joe," Justin's voice came out and I jumped to cover my naked body from his eyes. Now, that I knew who it was, my eyes started to see him, getting familiar with the darkness. I felt his gaze over my body and saw him licking his lips. The room was dimly lit with only moonlight that came from the window.

"Do you need me to help you out, Joe?" he asked me, seductively. I was tingly down there with need but I said nothing. He came to my side and leaned closer to my face. His breath fanned over my cheeks when he said, "Because Jack is busy doing it with my wife."

I felt chills all over my body by the way he said it. I was burning with need but I couldn't utter a single word.

"Just say yes, Joe," he husked in my ear. His hand traced my bare arm and I closed my eyes, just feeling him on my skin.

"Justin..." I whimpered.

"Do you want me?" he asked again. I said nothing in response. When he heard nothing from my mouth, he took back his hand, away from me, and turned around to leave but before he could've gone away, I grabbed his arm, stopping him midway. He turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Stay," I murmured. He acted within a second as he jumped on the bed and came on top of me. He pushed his lips on mine and his tongue came out to meet mine. Our tongue danced inside my mouth and he dominated me. His hands shot out to my bare waist and pulled me more to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and ran a hand into his thick hair. I heard him groan inside my mouth and my lungs started to burn. My air supply was suspended and my heart hammered with an emergency. He lifted his lips to my cheek and showered wet kisses down my throat until he reached my neck. I closed my eyes as his hands explored my body. He grabbed both my boobs and circled them around while he licked my neck. His tongue licked me until he reached to my boobs and he took it inside his mouth and sucked it. I moaned his name and fisted his hair. I was wet and smoking hot down there. I wanted more of him. He must have understood as his hand went down inside my leg and I squirmed when his finger found my wet clit.

"ahhh Justin," I moaned.

"You're fucking hot," he said and lustfully looked at me.

"I'm going to taste you," he stated and my eyes went wide as he pushed me back on the bed. My back thumped on the soft mattress and I saw him bending down between my legs. With a smile on his lips, he spread my legs wide for himself, and the next thing I knew, he was licking my pussy. I squirmed and a cry left my mouth.