CHAPTER SEVEN

The next morning came around and I woke up pressed against a hard chest. I opened my eyes and watched Justin's sleeping face. The memories of last night came rushing to me and I sighed. We both were naked and only the covers of the bedsheet hid our bare bodies. I climbed out of the bed and padded my way into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stood under it. The cold water rushed out of the shower and drenched my body. It soothed my muscles, and I closed my eyes in relief. My body and the inside of my thigh ached from last night, but it was tolerable. I rubbed my hands on my body and lifted my face so that the water dripped directly onto my face. I almost jumped when I felt a hand squeezing my ass from behind. I sharply turned around and gasped when I saw Justin standing in front of me, naked from head to toe.

"You look sexy in the morning," he said, and he leaned down to my shoulder and kissed me just below my ear. I inhaled a large breath and placed my hand on his arm to push him away, but he stayed rooted to his spot and only grabbed my ass with both his hands. He pulled me close to him until my breast touched his chest.

"Justin, I think-"

"Shhhh..." he shushed me and squeezed my ass again.

"I know what you'll say," he said. His head relaxed on my shoulder and his eyes were closed. The water engulfed us and it felt nice, to be honest. I stayed still and waited for him to continue.

"We did what we did because we were drunk," he spoke again and continued, "but now that we're sober, you want all of us to go back like we all were before," he finished. That was exactly what I wanted to say. We did what we did because we all were drunk and I wanted to forget last night. It would only make things more complicated.

"But don't you feel this," he voiced and I understood what he meant by that. He was hard again. How he was this hard in the early morning, I didn't know. We fucked until midnight but here he was, hard against my stomach. He pressed his length on me and slowly rubbed against me and I moaned.

"It was different last night," he said and I could feel the burn in my pussy again. He managed to say the exact word that could turn me on. As if he knew what I wanted to hear. His hand left my ass and he touched me on my vagina. He rubbed his finger against my pussy lips and suddenly pushed his finger inside. I groaned while he watched me wiggling into his hold. His other hand came and he wrapped it around my throat.

"You like that don't you?" he said. My mouth was open and I was moaning. He pressed his mouth against mine. The taste of water mixed with his and I could not do anything but return his kiss. I snaked my hand around his neck and held on to him as if my life depended on it. He started eating my lips and drank me. He pushed me backward until my back met with the hard wall behind me. His finger worked on my pussy while his other hand played with my boob. I let my hand fall to my side and went to grab his penis that was continuously poking my stomach. He groaned inside my mouth in pain as soon as my fingers touched his length. He stopped kissing me and glared at me.

Grabbing a fist of my wet black long hair, he ordered me to kneel in front of him and I did exactly that without any questions. I grabbed his penis and started jerking it while my other hand massaged his balls. I heard him moan above me that fueled me to continue what I was doing. I smiled and licked him on the tip of his cock and he almost squirmed and I took pleasure in it. It was his turn to be a vulnerable mess above me. He looked down at me sharply and I smiled innocently at him.

"Don't play with me," he warned as he grabbed my hair tightly. I raised an eyebrow at him, challenging him. He immediately took the challenge and tightened his hold on my scalp and forced his penis inside my mouth. He started thrusting his cock again and again inside my mouth and fucked me harder. My eyes stung with tears as his length burned my throat but I liked what he was doing. He increased his pace and violently rammed himself in and out of my throat. His moans filled the entire bathroom and I felt myself getting wet. He was almost there. While he continued his pace, I massaged his member with my hand and he grunted in return when he came inside my mouth. His penis left my mouth and he poured all of his cum at my face and down my chest.

I stood up when he told me and turned me around with my face glued to the wall. My breast touched the cold tiles of the bathroom wall but I didn't care about that. He pushed me to the wall with a hand on my neck and felt him asserting his length inside me. I whimpered when his hard cock entered me. I squeezed around his length and moaned loudly.

"God, it feels so good," he commented. He started thrusting himself from behind me and grabbed my boob while his other hand stayed on my neck, holding me in my place. I made noises that I didn't even know I was capable of. We grunted in pleasure together in the bathroom. His body against mine, his heat over mine, and our breath in sync with each other. As we came together in the bathroom, holding each other, never letting the other fall, I knew it was our last time. We will be back to our normal routine and will see each other rarely after the end of this holiday vacation. There were still a few days left in our return to our home but together, it will be our last and we both made the most out of it. He fucked me as I wanted and he felt the same pleasure like me. It started with us being drunk but it'll be over with us being sober.

I knew it was a mistake, a sin for many people but if it really was a sin then why did it feel so good?