CHAPTER FIVE

I felt his fingers on the buttons of my shirt and he slowly undid the top button. Jack's eyes left mine and went to my boobs. I looked down at him and saw his hard bulge poking out from his shorts. He was hard. I licked my lips and ran my fingers through Justin's hair. He had opened almost half of the button of my shirt and my boobs were on display for both of them. Justin didn't waste a second as he lunged for them. He took my right boob into his mouth and I jumped in pleasure. His tongue played with my tight nipple and a jolt of electricity ran through my body and met directly into my vagina.

"Hmmm..." he moaned and took my full breast in his mouth and sucked it. I closed my eyes and let my head fall backward. My heart was furiously hammering and my vagina was tingling with need. I needed his penis inside me. I arched my back and pushed my boobs more inside of him.

"Justin..." I moaned with the sudden need. While my eyes were closed, I felt Justin turn to Jack. I opened my eyes and looked at them. As Justin was eating my boob he showed it to Jack as if offering him to join and while I thought Jack would leave us alone, he surprised me by coming closer to me and taking the other in his hand. He slowly traced his fingertips on the edge of my boob making me hornier. Justin smiled and his tongue came out on my nipple. He did something with his tongue and teased my nipple that made me hot. My entire body jolted with the tingles and wanted anyone to fuck me. Jack's fingertip met my hard nipple and a moan escaped my lips. I opened my eyes and looked at him with my lips parted in need. He lustfully gazed at me and smirked.

"Kat, your boobs are so big," he rasped and took my boob into his mouth, I groaned and heard them both grunt. I grabbed their hair into my fist and pushed myself more into their mouth. Sitting there while they ate me was too much for me, so I lied down on the floor and they both jumped on me.

"I need you inside me," I whimpered with need. I said this to no one in particular hoping anyone would do that for me. I was on the edge of losing all my senses and I didn't care who it would be that satisfied my urges. Their hands roaming all over my body with Justin licking inside of my navel while Jack massaged my one boob and sucked the other. I was a trembling mess beneath them. My shirt was long gone from my body and they were taking full advantage of that.

"Kat, your boobs are so soft," Jack said as his face came over mine. Our eyes met and I saw how turned on he was.

"I like them," he continued and massaged my boobs. I didn't even realize when Justin removed my shorts and he was licking me on my inner thigh. Jack noticing, I was just in my panties, traced his finger down there and took over my clit. I squirmed when his fingers touched my wet and hot skin down there. He rubbed my pussy lips with his fingers and then licked them while gazing straight into my eyes. I licked my lips but Justin came at me and took over my lips while his hands were on my breast. I moaned inside Justin's mouth when I felt a finger inside me. Jack noticing my reaction pulled out and again pushed his finger inside of me. He continued his pace and sped when I continuously squirmed and grunted but Justin didn't leave my lips. I felt like I was about to explode and my heart was going to come outside my chest any second.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth today," Justin stated and went on to take off his pants. He came back within a second and his penis hovered over my face. Justin slowly pushed his huge hard cock inside my throat. My eyes went wide as his cock reached my throat while Jack played with my pussy and pushed two fingers inside. I felt Jack's hands leave my body but Justin continued to speed faster and thrust his cock inside my mouth. He pushed and pulled it in my throat and my mouth ached with pain and pleasure at the same time. I didn't tell him to stop but encouraged him to continue by grabbing him by his hips and he moaned above me.

I sharply jumped when I felt a penis inside my vagina. It was Jack and he was fucking me down there. Justin was busy with his pace inside my mouth and Jack slowly pushed and pulled himself into my body. My throat and my pussy ached but it was something I didn't mind. I wanted them to continue to fuck me until I fainted out of exhaustion. Jack sped his pace and grabbed my ass, harshly pushing himself inside of me. I was out of breath but they didn't stop instead they went faster and faster. I felt the tension build in my stomach and not later than a second, I came on Jack. Justin came into my mouth at the same time and filled my throat with his thick cum. I drank it all as I was hungry for it. While Jack fucked my pussy violently and faster, Justin leaned down to my ear and whispered, "I love fucking your small mouth," and pinched my breast.

"ahhh," I groaned again and again. I noticed Justin standing up and wearing his shorts again but I ignored it as Jack took all over my body. With Justin gone from my body, he came on top of me still thrusting his penis inside me and sucked my boob and fisted the other, and stroked it. I moaned his name and he went faster as if my moans fueled him. While Jack and I were going at it, I met Justin's eyes. He smiled at me and gestured that he was going to Joe. Understanding what he was trying to say, I slightly nodded and winked at him. He smirked and went out.

"mmm...Jack," I moaned his name and he grunted in return.

"Keep going..." I said as my hands went to his back and I pulled him closer to me.

"Fuck me harder," My nails dug into his back and he fucked me on the floor harder. His penis piercing me, giving me just what I wanted and I came again. I came twice down there on the floor. My back felt stiff from the hard surface but I didn't care until Jack finished what he had started. Sweat pickled all over my body and my breath came out in harsh rasps. My body was hot and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Jack came inside me. He moaned and grunted above me, whispering dirty things like, "Kat, I loved fucking you,"

"Kat, I want to continue fucking your small pussy."

He stroked his penis and filled his cum into me. My pussy was full of him and his cum dropped to the floor. He dropped down to my side and we both stayed silent, catching our breaths.