CHAPTER FOUR

Jack chose a song and played it. As the melody started playing, we could feel the tension building in the air. It was that kind of tension, the fun type. Joe stood up and, for a few seconds, she stayed rooted to her spot with her eyes closed. Her hips started to move with her waist, and she traced her hands over her figure. She opened her eyes and stepped towards Jack. We all had our eyes fixed on her as she gracefully and seductively offered her hand to Jack who took it within a second. She led Jack to the chair and gestured for him to take the seat. She circled the chair while Jack craned his neck and lustfully watched her. I saw her bending in front of Jack and seductively biting her lower lip. She stood up when the beats changed and sat astride on Jack's lap and leaned to his face. Jack didn't wait for a second as he grabbed her jaw and kissed her. I could tell by the way he was eating her; he was very turned on. They kissed each other for a while and Justin passed me a smirked and again turned to them.

"Shall we continue our game?" Justin commented and broke their spell. Joe climbed out of Jack's lap and they both took their respected seats from before.

"That was hot, Joe," Justin commented to which she murmured a thank you. Jack again spun the bottle and this time it stopped with its head pointed towards me. My eyes went a little wide as I didn't expect it to be pointing at me. I sighed and asked them what my dare was.

"I want you to take your bra off and give it to me, Kat," Jack stated.

"Ooo," Justin made a sound from beside me, his lips turned upwards as he grinned at me. Our eyes met and I saw lust in them. Not waving away my eyes from Justin, I reached out behind my back and unhooked my bra from inside my shirt, and took it off. I handed my black push-up bra to Jack and he snatched it from me, smiling ear to ear. I saw Jack's gaze lingering over my boobs which were now on lose. My nipple was visible from my shirt and Jack didn't lose the opportunity to stare at them.

Justin clapped his hands and brought our attention to the bottle. The booze was hitting us off. We all were a bit drunk. I could feel the alcohol in my system as I giggled more than necessary and enjoyed the game more than before. The bottle spun and again stopped pointing to Joe. She groaned and murmured 'why me again?'

"I dare you, Joe, to kiss Justin like you kissed Jack on the chair," I voiced in my drunk state. Nobody said anything against me as we all were tipsy. I watched as Joe closed the distance between her and Justin as she walked on her knees like a child. She landed on Justin's lap as he sat with his legs crossed. Her hands snaked around his neck and she slowly leaned towards Justin's lips. I grinned when I saw their lips meeting each other's and they dived into it. Their lips synced together and I noticed Justin's hand going around her small waist. He tightly clutched her and pulled her closer to him while his other hand roamed on her back. I heard them moaning inside each other's mouth and it turned me on. I had the sudden urge to join them but stayed rooted to my spot. Their kiss ended shortly when Joe went out of her breath. I noticed her chest heaving up and down as she took her place.

"Okay, I'm spinning it again," Jack announced.

"I think I'm going to go," it was Joe who said that.

"Come on baby, don't be like that, let's play some more," Jack whined.

"I'm sleepy. You guys continue, I'll just head to our cabin," she said and stood up. Jack told her that he'll join her in a while. When Joe was gone, Jack spun the bottle. This time it pointed to Justin. I clapped my hand in cheers as I was waiting for his turn to come.

"My dare to you is," Jack said as his eyes met mine and continued, "do something that'll turn on Kat," he said. Justin smirked at Jack.

"As you wish," Justin replied and turned towards me. I waited in anticipation for his next move. He came forward to me and without a hint launched his lips on mine. I was about to fall backward but he grabbed me from behind my neck. My hands shot out and I wrapped them around his neck. His tongue came out and asked for entrance inside my mouth but I didn't give in. I wanted to make it more challenging for him. He grunted in frustration. My eyes opened and I saw Justin who had closed his eyes and was frustrated because of the challenge. My gaze slid behind Justin towards Jack who was looking at me. I noticed his gaze that was flooded with lust.

My heart thumped and my stomach did a flip. Suddenly my throat went dry. He licked his lip with his tongue and bit his lower lip. I felt a burning sensation down my vagina and I closed my eyes. I felt Justin's hand on my boobs and he harshly messaged them and I gasped. He took the opportunity to enter inside my mouth. He dominated me with his tongue and violently played with my boobs. I moaned inside his mouth. His lips left mine and met my jaw. I opened my eyes only to meet Jack's hungry gaze. Justin kissed me on my neck and his tongue played on the bare skin of my neck. I shifted my neck to give him more access and moaned when he finally found the sensitive spot. A shock ran through my body as he licked the same spot again and again which was going to leave a hickey.