Chapter 18

Louis's P.O.V
After about an hour of just sitting there and talking with Harry, they told me I needed to go back to school. Even though I didn't want to, Harry told me to go and spread the news that he was okay. I told him I would, and I got a ride from his parents to the school. I walked into our English class, where we truly met and talked. It brought back good memories. Everyone turned and looked eagerly at me, waiting for me to say something. 

"Hi guys, have you already heard?" They all nodded eagerly. "Well, Harry's fine. The only thing is, he can't remember what happened so I don't specifically know what happened and he can't tell me. No, I haven't told him that he tried to commit suicide. He doesn't need that on the mind right now, so no please don't tell him. And I just want to say one thing," I looked to the teacher and she nodded, saying I could go on. "When I went to his house, I saw two rocks on his floor and they said 'Kill yourself, fag' and the like. If any of you bullied him like that, just fess up right now. If you know someone who did, fess up. Please find out who they are so I can tell them why that's so wrong, okay?" 

A lone guy stood up. His name was Bryce, he was the guy who called me a fag on the bus. "I did it, and I'm sorry. I stood outside his window, egged his house and told him that he was ugly, pathetic and that no one loved him. I'm so-"

I cut him off by punching him in the face. "YOU THINK A FUCKING APOLOGY IS GOING TO HELP?! MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF. AND, NEWS FLASH, I LOVE HIM. SO MUCH. PROBABLY MORE THAN YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU. SO JUST SHUT UP." 

"Louis!" My teacher yelled as Bryce lay on the ground with a bloody nose. "Even though what you did was just out of anger, you still have to go to the principals office." 

I shrugged and walked back down the hall to the principal's office. I sat in the chair until the tall, balding man called me to his office. "So, I was told you punched someone and cussed them out. Would you tell me why?"

"He almost killed my boyfriend." 

"And how did he do that?"

"He bullied and threatened him, causing him to commit suicide. He's awake now, and he doesn't know why he's in the hospital. I just...I don't want to see the look on his face when I have to tell him he tried to kill himself. I'm really sorry for punching him, I probably shouldn't have done that...so what punishment are you giving me?"

"Wait, you know who the bully was?" 

"Yes, it was Bryce Moore." 

"Bring him here. I need to talk to him," he said, sitting back in his chair. "You don't have a punishment. You're fine. Go back to class," he dismissed me and I left and went back to English.

I walked in there and saw Bryce with a tissue up his nose, he flinched slightly when I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, I'm not going to hit you again. The principal told me to send you there." 

The whole class 'oo'ed as Bryce left, head hung. I sat down in my seat and tried to concentrate about the rest of the lesson, but I could barely do it. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. What if he found out? What if he's crying his eyes out and I can't be there to console him? I should stop worrying and focus on my assignment, but I couldn't.

Harry's P.O.V
A doctor came in, "Harry, how are you feeling?" He said as he pulled out a clipboard. 

"I'm alright. Would you mind telling me why I'm here? I can't remember what I'm doing here." 

"You committed suicide. Has no one told you?"

I felt my world drop. What? I committed suicide. "Why can't I remember?" I asked him.

"The pills damaged your stomach which somehow has a connected nerve to your brain, which caused you to black out the last 24 hours and now you don't know why you're here. Would you like to remember? Because we can help."