NATN 1

(Requested by Jungkooksggukkie 💜)

Jungkook frowns as he sees Taehyung, passing by with so many books. He wanted to help, but his friends are watching. He didn't want them to go and hurt the older, so he took them out.
"Let's go eat something in the cafeteria, yeah?" Jungkook says and his friends nodded. They all walked away, Jungkook looking back and seeing the smirk on Taehyung's face as he pushed back his glasses, fixing it.

"Oh-ho, Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung says as he puts his books inside his locker.
"Just wait" He says, smirking.

"He's weird"

"That was creepy... "

"He was talking to himself"

Taehyung hears, but he didn't care. His only focus on the school's 'bad boy'. He snapped his fingers and walked away.

Jungkook gulps as he sees Taehyung sit down next to him. He could feel the older's stare, but decided to ignore it.
"Oi, nerd! That's my seat" They heard, looking back to see one of the guy's that like Jungkook. The younger sighs, shaking his head.
"So, what? Nothing's on it?" Taehyung says, smirking. Jungkook's eyes widened, but didn't show any reactions after.
"You're brave to talk back, huh?" The guy says, glaring at Taehyung. The other smirked, rolling his eyes.
"There's another seat there, you can take it" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Is this guy not scared?" Jungkook thought to himself, shrugging.

"So, Jungkook ah... " He hears, looking at Taehyung.
"Yes?" Jungkook says, raising his brow and acting annoyed.
"Are you really a bad boy? Or you're just acting?" Taehyung says. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, rolling his eyes and ignoring the question. He can't know anything. He hope he doesn't.
"Hmm, I'll take that question as you're acting like one" Taehyung says.
"Shut up" Jungkook says, glaring. Taehyung smirked, winking before he focused back to the lesson. Jungkook stared at him,  shaking his head.

"He's crazy"