NATN Finale

A few months later

A few months later...

Taehyung continued with his studies, helping Jungkook with it too, even if he had dropped out. His father didn't come back and take him back. In fact, his father told him that maybe he should stay with Taehyung now. Since they can't be too sure about leaving him alone with his mother, and to also have Taehyung by his side when he gives birth, afterall, he's the father. Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship improved, they became close with each other throughout the months.

Jungkook held onto his bump, groaning. He had been having contractions since this morning. Taehyung wasn't around, because of school. He grabbed his phone, taking deep breaths, in and out. He looks around and then dialled Taehyung's number. It rang for a few seconds before it was answered.

"Hello? Jungkook ah? What happened? I'm currently in class"

"Hyung... I think they're coming" Jungkook says, wincing. Biting his bottom lip and closing his eyes.

"Who's coming, Jungkook? Who are? You're worrying me"

"The baby" Jungkook says before letting out a loud scream, dropping his phone. He felt something dripped down his legs and wet the bed.

"Jungkook? Jungkook ah? I'm coming! Wait up!"

"Hurry!" Jungkook says, starting to cry.

Taehyung arrives at home and immediately heard Jungkook's crying and screaming. He rushed to the room, seeing Jungkook there. He helped the younger, walking out of the room.
"Let me dial, dad.. " Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded, picking the younger's phone up. He gave it to him and Jungkook dialled his dad, telling everything that's happening currently.

Jungkook groans awake, looking around with halflidded eyes. He sits up, rubbing his eyes.
"You're awake, thank goodness" He hears, seeing his dad and Taehyung with a baby in his arms.
"She's healthy" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook smiled, taking the baby and cradled her in his arms.
"Jungkook ah?" He hears, looking up at Taehyung.
"I know... You hadn't forgiven me yet-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook talked.
"I forgive you" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Really?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.

"If that's the case... Then... Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook blushes, nodding. They smiled and hugged each other, staring at their newborn child.

"We'll be the best parents for you, baby"