NATN 4

Jungkook washes his face, sighing

Jungkook washes his face, sighing. He gets startled as someone stood at the door. His eyes widened, looking back.
"T-Taehyung, why are you here?" Jungkook stutters, gulping.
"What? It's the men's bathroom, can't I come in?" Taehyung says, smirking.
"S-sorry, I need to go" Jungkook says, about to leave when Taehyung grabbed his arm. His eyes widened, he looks back and sees him near his face to his. He backs his head, staring at Taehyung's eyes.
"You're pretty today, Jungkook ah" Taehyung says. Jungkook blushes, but he didn't let Taehyung see that because he pushed him away and ran out. Taehyung chuckles, staring at his hand.
"His hands are soft" He says, smiling a little.

[TW ⚠️ NONCON ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook sat with his friends, they kept on giving him drinks. And he can't reject any of it, so he just drank it. Now, he's left alone, his friends on the dance floor, obviously drunk dancing. He looked at the people on the dance floor, eyelids dropping. He felt the couch dip, making him look back. He sees Taehyung, making him smile.
"Oh, hi, Taehyungie~" Jungkook says, groaning as he rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder.
"Taehyung ah... I'm hot" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung with seductive eyes. Taehyung gulped, wrapping an arm around Jungkook. He lifted the younger up and they walked to a bedroom.
"Touch me, Taehyungie~" Jungkook says, sitting down on the bed and lying down as he removed his shirt. And everything happened...

Jungkook groans as he wakes up. He opened his eyes and looked around, seeing Taehyung.
"T-Taehyung?" He says and looked at himself, he's full of hickeys and he felt sore. His eyes widened.
"Did something happen?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods.
"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks, Taehyung scoffs.
"Home? What else?" Taehyung says, walking out.

"What about me...?"

?"