NATN 5

The door was left opened, and Jungkook looked up as he hear laughs

The door was left opened, and Jungkook looked up as he hear laughs. He gasps, seeing his friends.
"Wow, Jungkook, didn't know you were gay... Can't believe we were friends with you... You might've liked one of us... We even saw the nerd went out, he wasn't limping, meaning you're the bottom, wow" One of his friends says. He covers himself, tears forming in his eyes.
"It's not what you think! I-I am not gay!" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Can't lie to us now, Jungkook... We've seen everything, come on, guys let's leave" One said and then left Jungkook there. He shook his head, chanting 'no' over and over again as he hugged himself.

Ever since that incident, Jungkook becomes lonely. No more friends, he's alone again. People looked at him with judging looks, which caused him to wear hoodies and sweatpants, the hood covering his head 24/7. He was ashamed. Yes, he did consented but he was under the influence, it was his fault too. He hugged himself, hearing his parents fight again. They've been like this after he came out. His mother not accepting the fact that he's gay, while his father was okay with this and always protect him from his mother. This is what happens to Jungkook's life, that he keeps secret.

Jungkook walked inside the school, the usual where he keeps his face hidden. He looks up slightly, seeing Taehyung look at him. He looks back down and went to his class.

Jungkook got home, went to his room. He went to his room because his mom is there, and his father isn't around. He sighs and sat down on his bed, gripping onto his hurting stomach. He groans, eyes closing because of the pain. He covers his mouth, feeling the need to throw everything up. And he did. He ran to the bathroom, and let out the contents of his stomach.