NATN 8

"W-what do you mean, young man?" Mr Jeon asks, gulping

"W-what do you mean, young man?" Mr Jeon asks, gulping. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, taking a deep breath.
"I... That night... I'm so sorry... " Taehyung says, tearing up. Mr Jeon's jaw dropped a little. He looked at Taehyung, shaking his head.
"You ruined my son's life... Now, he's carrying a child... You're child... Did my son ever hurt you for you to do that?" Mr Jeon says, but he surprisingly sounded calm.
"I'm so sorry, Mr Jeon! I didn't mean to! I was out of my mind! I didn't know why I hated him so much... I'm so sorry" Taehyung says as he bursts into tears.

"If you're sorry, you need to take responsibility... My son, he hates himself now... Because people had been talking bad about him..." Mr Jeon says as he tears up.
"Come with me after I finish" Mr Jeon says and Taehyung nods, wiping his tears.

Taehyung and Mr Jeon reached a house. The Jeon's house to be exact. Taehyung is startled as a loud glass shattering is heard. Mr Jeon panics, quickly rushing inside. Taehyung follows him, gulping.
"Please, just wait here" Mr Jeon says as he got in. Taehyung nods and went back to sit down on the side.

Mr Jeon got inside, seeing glass pieces on the floor while his wife stood there with an angry face. Jungkook is stood a few meters away from her, gulping with shaking hands.
"You're pregnant?" Mrs Jeon says, glaring at Jungkook. She picks up a piece and was about to run towards Jungkook when Mr Jeon stops her.
"Stop! Don't hurt your son!" Mr Jeon says as Jungkook cried, staring at them.
"Mom! Why do you hate me so much?!" Jungkook says, sobbing.
"You need to stop already" Mr Jeon says as he stared at his wife. She scoffs, dropping the piece of glass and storming off.