NATN 2

"That Taehyung guy is so weird" Jungkook muttered under his breath

"That Taehyung guy is so weird" Jungkook muttered under his breath. He looks away because as soon as he looks up, he met eyes with Taehyung. He gulped, biting his bottom lip.
"Why does he keep staring at me?" He whispers to himself, looking at Taehyung with his peripheral vision. He sighs, why is he scared? The guy won't probably even be able to hurt him. So, he decided to stand up and confront him.
"Meet me at the back of the school" Jungkook says. Taehyung nods, pushing his glasses back. He stood up and followed Jungkook.

They reached the back of the school. Jungkook was about to talk but stopped as he's pushed on the wall. His eyes widened as Taehyung pinned his hands above his head.
"What a pretty boy" Taehyung says, his other hand caressing Jungkook's cheek with his thumb. Jungkook groaned, pushing him back with his body.
"You're creepy! What the fuck is it? Why do you keep staring at me?! Why don't you just leave me alone like I do!" Jungkook says, glaring at Taehyung.
"It's because you're pretty, Jungkook ah? Don't you see that?" Taehyung says, smirking.
"Shut the fuck up, Taehyung... Just tell me the truth" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung in anger.

"Hmm, how will I say this? I'm interested in you" Taehyung says, laughing before he walked away. Jungkook is left there, gulping.
"H-he likes me...?" He says, confused.
"B-but... " He tries saying, but stopped himself, no more words coming out. He sighs, shaking his head.

Jungkook sat in class, holding his pen tight as he could someone staring at him from the back. He's trying to shrug it off, but nothing works, the other is still staring at him. He closes his eyes, gritting his teeth.

"Jungkook, hold yourself back, calm yourself down... "