NATN 10

Jungkook looks back at his father, who gave him a smile as his things are put in the trunk

"Will he be okay?" Jungkook asks, looking at Taehyung.
"Of course he is, Jungkook ah. Believe in your dad, he's a strong guy for staying with your mom" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook nodded and waved goodbye at his dad. His dad waved back before walking to his own car. Jungkook looks up as Taehyung opened the car door for him.

"Thank you" He says, voice soft. Taehyung smiled, nodding before closing the door and walking to his side. Getting in, he looked at Jungkook before starting the car.

Jungkook and Taehyung arrives at the house. Jungkook stared to help with his bags, but Taehyung told him that he'll do it, he doesn't need to tire himself out. As they got in, Jungkook smiled at the warmth and how it looked like.
"You're organized, huh?" Jungkook says, chuckling. Taehyung nods, smiling.
"Should I show you your room?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded. They walked to a room near another room. Jungkook walks in, seeing that it was organized too.

"Wow, thank you" Jungkook says, smiling.
"You're welcome, this place is not used, and you'll get tired if you go up and down everyday just to go to your room, at least here, you won't be walking up flight of stairs" Taehyung says as he puts Jungkook's bag on the bed.
"If you need anything, just call me, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook sat down on the bed after Taehyung got out. He sighs, looking at a family photo, when his mother didn't hate him yet. Just because of him coming out. He looked at his belly, smiling.

"You'll never leave me, right? You're gonna be in my arms soon, my little baby... I'll make sure that you have a complete family"

 I'll make sure that you have a complete family"