- Chapter 1 -

Chapter 1 - Epilogue

"Uhh man that is the fifth alarm I destroyed, Mom's gonna be super pissed" ,said a green haired girl as she got up from her bed. Taking a yawn, her eyes went towards the calendar as she widened her eyes. "AHHHHH I'M LATE FOR THE EXAM" ,she said as she fell of her bed and raced to the bathroom to take a quick bath as she raced downstairs to find her mother preparing breakfast, tumbling her way down the stairs.

"Hello to you too Izumi" ,said Inko as she wore a yellow apron on a black suit as Izumi got up and dusted herself. "Don't be mean mom" ,said Izumi with a pout as Inko laughed. "Where's nee-san" ,asked Izumi as Inko turned towards her with a 'are you really asking me' look. "You know where he usually is right. Get him here fast, I have a court date to attend soon" ,said Inko as Izumi nodded and went towards his room.

"That girl's just too innocent sometimes" ,whispered Inko to herself as she prepared the table for herself and her cute little twins.

Izumi knocked on the door, as it opened itself. Peeking inside, she saw her brother sitting inside on the floor with his sheathed katana in front of him, cross legged as he slowly meditated. Coughing a little, she saw his eyelids open to reveal two blue, almost icy coloured eyes. "Nee-san mom is calling for breakfast" ,she said as she saw him get up and put on his blackish - neon blue serpentine coloured coat over his midnight blue formal vest, while he put his katana on his waist.

They both quietly went to the table as they were greeted by a cheerful Inko. "Now now, eat fast as your UA exam is gonna start in an hour" ,she said as Izumi quickly started devouring her food, while out of the corner of her eye she saw her brother eat almost half of the quantity of food that she was eating, while having a book in his hand.

'HOW IS HE SO CALM!!! UA HAS 2% ACCEPTANCE RATE, WHAT IF WE DON'T MAKE IT IN!!' ,she thought as she stress ate the rest of it. As they were finishing off with cleaning everything, a doorbell was heard as she ran for the door, knowing who exactly was at the door.

Opening it, she gave out a bright smile as a familiar sandy haired blond with bright red eyes came into view. "Kaachan" ,she practically shouted as she jumped into the blonds arms and a kiss on the lips. Drawing away, the blond gave her a huge smile in return as he started, "So princess, ready to ace the UA test and show all those extras what you are capable off!" 

"Ya know it Kaachan" ,she said as she leaned in for another kiss as she was met with coldness instead of his usual hotness, as she opened her eyes to see a very familiar metallic substance with a blue ribbon tied in between them, as suddenly a lot of killer intent was felt by both of them as they turned to see a very pissed off looking man with white swept back hair glaring at them.

'The demon has been unleashed' ,thought off a really scared Izumi as she internally started praying for her boyfriends life.