- Chapter 4 -

Chapter 4 - Friends

"Okay I'll tell the results quickly" ,said Aizawa as a holographic blue screen appeared in front of the whole class.

'1st - Izuku Midoriya

2nd - Bakugou Katsuki

3rd - Izumi Midoriya and Shoka Todoroki

.

.

.

.

.

20th - Minoru Mineta'

"Pack your bags Mineta your out. I wasn't gonna expell you, but that stunt you pulled in the locker room of trying to peep on girls states more than enough than any words" ,said Aizawa in a bored tone as Mineta was just going to start an argument when he felt a demonic presence behind him, as he turned and saw a sight that made him pee his pants.

 I wasn't gonna expell you, but that stunt you pulled in the locker room of trying to peep on girls states more than enough than any words" ,said Aizawa in a bored tone as Mineta was just going to start an argument when he felt a demonic presence ...

"YOU DARE TRY TO PEEK ON MY PRINCESS, DIE" ,said Bakugou as he sent number of explosions towards Mineta and sent him flying straight outside UA as he turned towards the other students. "ANYONE DARE PEEKS ON MY PRINCESS AGAIN I WILL KILL THEM. UNDERSTOOD" ,screamed Bakugou as Aizawa just stood in the back thinking of how possessive and overprotective student he had. Izumi stifled a small laugh before she went ahead and kissed Bakugou on the cheek, making him blush deeply.

"Not in front of everyone" ,Bakugou mumbled as Izumi just hugged him, while in the background Kirishima was screaming "SO MANLY" , while Mina and Togakure were squealing and hugging on seeing a cute ship in front of them

"Don't I have a cute boyfriend nee-san" ,asked Izumi as she turned to see Izuku in deep thought.

'Hmm so that peppermint haired girl's name is Shoka, Shoka Todoroki, daughter of Endeavour. I thought she would be more outgoing and expressive, but it seems she is cold, almost emotionless. Well that can't be, as she had blushed earlier. Looks like she has some issues too, as I only saw her using her ice quirk, and not her fire one as those hair and that mark that looks like burn just can't be a birthmark. Looks like I have to look into it, as it is what a hero would do.... No scratch that its because I feel somewhat connected to her I'm sure of that, I need to do somet...'