- Chapter 3 -

Chapter 3 - Quirk Assessment Test

"Come on are you really this weak" ,taunted Izuku as he overlooked banged up Katsuki and Izumi panting in the sands. It was a week after the exams, that Izuku decided to train those two, and was a bit disappointed in them as they were quite weak, like Izumi although had good ranged attack, severely sucked in close combat as on the first day she was knocked out by a single punch. Now after a week, it was three punch for knockout, but none the less an improvement.

Katsuki on the other hand was another case. His quirk was strong, stamina was good, close combat was better than what Izuku had initially expected, he was too much of a maniac on the battle field, rage clouding over his thoughts. Izuku had to take him down several times, before Katsuki finally realised his mistake and made a somewhat weak plan, due to which he manage to land a solid blow on Izuku, more like Izuku let him. 

His weapon mastery was another thing. Unlike Izumi, he was not used to handling a sword or any other weapons, and the first few times he tried to wield a smaller version of Yamato, he ended up cutting himself at several locations. Though he gradually improved over the week, there was once when he commented on Izuku's harsh training, earning himself a beat down by Izuku for over an hour as Izumi watched her boyfriend get thrown over the beach multiple times.

 "All right I guess we can call it a day" ,said Izuku as he took out the Yamato and slashed, creating a portal as the three stepped through to see the front door of their house. Opening it, they were met with both Mitsuki and Inko sitting on the couch drinking tea. "Ah Brat you are finally here" ,said Mitsuki as she saw Katsuki, earning a grunt from him. "Kids your letter from UA came" ,said Inko as Izumi got stars in her eyes as she started muttering and soon fainted, with Katsuki catching her.

"What am I gonna do with her" ,sighed Katsuki as he shook up Izumi, who got up quickly. Each of the three was handed with their envelope, and it was decided that first Katsuki would open his letter, then Izumi and finally Izuku.

He opened his envelope to find a disc shaped thing in it. Pressing on the button on the side, it showed up a huge hologram as he put it on the table on front so that everyone could see it, as he saw AllMight appear in a yellow suit in the projection while saying, "I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION".

 "SUGOI SUGOI LOOK ITS ALLMIGHT" ,said Izumi fangirling as Izuku just put some tape on her mouth, so that everyone could watch it in peace.

"YOUNG BAKUGOU, YOUR SCORE IN THE FIRST ROUND WAS MORE THAN FANTASTIC, AND YOU WENT PLUS ULTRA DURING YOUR PERFORMANCE DURING THE SECOND ROUND, GAINING 120 VILLIAN POINT FOR DESTROYING MANY ROBOTS ALONG WITH 30 POINTS FOR DESTROYING THE ZERO POINTER WITH ANOTHER PERSON, MAKING YOUR SCORE OF 150 VILLAIN POINTS, SCORING THIRD IN THE EXAMS. THIS IS YOUR HERO ACADEMIA, AS YOU ARE SELECTED TO BE IN 1-A. I AM PLEASED TO SEE YOU FORWARD IN THE HERO TRAINING AS A STUDENT UNDER ME AS A TEACHER AND GO PLUS ULTRA" ,said AllMight as the projection ended. 

"Not bad brat" ,said Mitsuki as she ruffled Katsuki's hair, while Izumi gave him a peck on his lips and Inko gave him a hug. They saw Izuku sitting on the sofa with a thoughtful face. "What are you thinking sweetie?" ,asked Inko. "Didn't you hear AllMight's last words of being a student under him. I think he is teaching at UA from this year onwards" ,said Izuku as Izumi fainted on the thought of learning under her favourite hero.

Izuku just brought a jug and poured some water over hair as she woke up. "Your daughter is such a fangirl for him" ,Mitsuki whispered in Inko's ears. "My half of the bank accounts go poof when she goes to buy his merch" ,Inko whispered back as they looked over to see Izumi praying as she clicked her own disc.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!!"

 "IT'S ALLMIGHT" ,screamed Izumi as she was bonked by Izuku, who was getting a headache from all the loud mouths in the house.